Forum Problems

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I don't know who to contact regarding the problems I am having. I can log into the forum with my user name and password but I can't log in to sell anything. I keep getting an error message - Sorry. Your username was not found. I am using the same username that I log into the forum with.
Also, I cannot change my email address. I keep getting a message thet my sig is too long- even if I delete all the text in my sig.
Signature (up to 0 characters)
Another problem although not as important is that my pm's that I send are not ever stored. Only the ones that I received.

My log in name is garwood.
Please let me know what to do or who to contact.
Thanks
Gary

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
signature changes have to be submitted to lee and changed by lee.

where exactly are you going when you say "but I can't log in to sell anything"?

<< Another problem although not as important is that my pm's that I send are not ever stored. Only the ones that I received. >>

i think all accounts are like this. mine is and always has been.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Another problem although not as important is that my pm's that I send are not ever stored. Only the ones that I received. >>

On the screen where you write a new PM, below the smilies panel is a check box that says "I want to keep a copy of my message". If you want to keep a copy of the PM you are sending, be sure you check this box before you send your PM.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

On the screen where you write a new PM, below the smilies panel is a check box that says "I want to keep a copy of my message". If you want to keep a copy of the PM you are sending, be sure you check this box before you send your PM.

i just learned something new - THANKS MR PRESIDENT! :usa:

OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I solved my problem with selling in the classifieds. I didn't realize I had to register there also.

I am not trying to change my sig- just me email address. When I change my email address I get a massage - sig too long.
How do I get in touch with Lee to change my email address?

Thanks

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I solved my problem with selling in the classifieds. I didn't realize I had to register there also.

I am not trying to change my sig- just me email address. When I change my email address I get a massage - sig too long.
How do I get in touch with Lee to change my email address?

go here:

lees email address