Alan's Performance...Great customer service!!!!!!!

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Alan's Performance

I tried to link my thread about Alan and my thoughts on his service...maybe someone can search Alans performance and link it for me...Al

Last edited:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Asking for your legitimate refund after it was "forgotten" about is telling someone how to run their business?
A lot of vendors seem to come around and do the right thing after they get some airtime here in the forums.
Doubt he would say KMA, that would make him a thief. No one said that. Maybe it will help jog his memory.

Pay attention. No, asking for a refund is not telling someone how to run their business. But the editorials on this thread are.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have not been telling businesses how to run their business here. But yes, I have referenced experiences with products that lead into conversations about business.

And what's with the **** you? It is clear you've run out of intelligent things to say so the gutter is your savior.

Good job! :2tu:

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Funny Dave, you had no problem ******** about JonB as I recall I guess it depends who's ox is being gored.
Are you the head nutswinger there?

Pay attention, **** you.
North vs South confrontation???..I would like to see a link to the Jon B too....Al

Last edited:
OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dave... I think Jon meant ****you = How'r you...Al:D At least I am getting my 140.00 dollars worth of entertainment from this thread:omg::eater::D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hold on... BRB!!!
Sorry. That was the Bovine Channel. They got word of this BS sighting and want to do some interviews. Better git 'em lined out!

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I purchased a bunch of stuff from Alan last fall and am very disappointed with his customer service.

Why am I disappointed?? Once I received all my parts I had some questions that I needed him to answer. So I sent him email after email with no reply.

I just found out that he charged me an additional $120 for the car skates that I purchased from him. He tells me that the price had increased by $120 so he had to pass the markup onto the customer even though the new price was not reflected on his website!

I just found out that he moved to Bankok Thailand to be with his new girlfriend or wife. It appears that he has other priorities now.

So much for customer service!!

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score

So who handles business like shipping and making the parts now?

EXACTLY!?!?!?

He really doesn't give a @#$% right now. He has more important things to attend too.

If I knew he was planning on moving to Bankok I would have never purchased anything from him.

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

EXACTLY!?!?!?

He really doesn't give a @#$% right now. He has more important things to attend too.

If I knew he was planning on moving to Bankok I would have never purchased anything from him.
I bet my 140.00 went towards the engagment ring..Al:omg:

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Alan's Performance, From Bangkok

Hey guys,
Got an email today that said I was missing out on a great thread :)
Don't know where to begin, but here goes.
Yes I am in Thailand, but have someone taking care of shipping my products for me back home. Just shipped a radiator and other parts to Germany, and Kevin Howeth purchased another GenIII radiator for one of his TT Monsters at Underground Racing.

Jay, I left you voice mail and did not hear back. Sorry, don't know what happened. I am checking my voice, and email once a day.
I am 12 hours ahead of the east coast currently, so I can make calls that reach the East Coast during the morning, or evening, but not during the middle of the day because it is middle of the night here.
Occasionally there is a day that my voice mail and email arent answered though, and after arriving here there was so much going on to get settled in that I was slow for about a week.

Someone about 1.5 weeks ago left a message that I should call them, and just to get the number off of caller ID. Sorry, but no caller ID available.

OOProwler, It has been a long time since we did that transaction. Yes, I remember you returning your wires, but I thought it was taken care of with a check from online banking at SunTrust Bank. For me it would be impossible for me to figure out now.
I wish you had sent me an email when it crossed your mind and I could have responded days ago. If I owe you this, I am more than happy to pay it.

Someone mentioned where I get my products from. I buy direct from the manufacturer on most all of my products. Roe Racing, CCW, IForged, Harland Sharp, Smith Brothers, Tire Rack, AB, Corsa, Belanger, Comp Cams, Forgeline, Spec Clutch, Ross Pistons, etc........... There is not much profit in most of what I sell except the Alan's Triple Pass radiator, which has a profit that most of you would want if you were in business. ( a fair profit ) If I'd not had the radiator I would have quit 2 years ago.

With all said, if anyone would like to speak with me on the phone, or through email, I will be more than happy to do so. You would need to email me your phone number, or questions, or leave voice mail on the number from the website. I talk to customers most every day. Alans Performance.
(404)583-8051
email; [email protected] (note, there is not an s on Alan for the email)

I do have a little bit of ass left if anyone still needs to chew on it. :)

"Also" a heads up. I am not on the forum's very often, so if you send a PM, or make posts that I am suppose to respond to, I may never see them, or if it is a PM get a slow response.

Regards,
Alan Locklear
Alans Performance

Almost 2:30am, and headed to bed.

Gold jewelery here is more expensive because it is pretty much pure gold (96.5% Pure). I think around $885.00 for an ounce.

:usa:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I owe you this, I am more than happy to pay it.

Looks to me like, while some were resorting to inappropriate comments about me when I was trying to give some credit to the thought of maybe seeing if Alan is a standup guy and would credit the $140 from way back, that Alan is indeed a standup guy.

:eater:

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks to me like, while some were resorting to inappropriate comments about me when I was trying to give some credit to the thought of maybe seeing if Alan is a standup guy and would credit the $140 from way back, that Alan is indeed a standup guy.

:eater:
Indeed he is. its easy for some people to look at 1 or 2 issues, and then make an assumption of ones character or business. what you DONT see is the hundreds of satisfied customers. people dont ***** about being happy.

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wow, this thread did get interesting...

"OOProwler, It has been a long time since we did that transaction. Yes, I remember you returning your wires, but I thought it was taken care of with a check from online banking at SunTrust Bank. For me it would be impossible for me to figure out now.
I wish you had sent me an email when it crossed your mind and I could have responded days ago. If I owe you this, I am more than happy to pay it."

Not buying this one... Thinking it was taken care of is like assuming, which makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me." As for tracking it down, there should be some kind of red tape on a $140 check there, and it should have been all over Alan's radar when Prowler tried to contact him about it VERY early on. There was no check was sent IMHO. On the flip side Prowler, he is offering to pay you back so I'd give him your mailing address or PayPal number. Sorry, my military came out on this one.

I've seen enough on this one, going to get my radiator elsewhere. No offense to Alan, I'm sure he's a nice guy, and don't necessarily blame him for being in Thailand with his probably drop dead gorgeous Thai woman, but I just don't see how you can run a business from halfway around the world and expect customers to be content with leaving messages over the phone and waiting by the computer for an email back.

Just my $.02.

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hello Alan,

I sent you many emails and am still waiting for you to reply to my last one. :dunno:

Jason

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jay, I emailed Alan in regards to the credit...I will post when and if I get my refund...Thanks...Al

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi all,
Tony, If he gets it from Dave, it wil be after I ship Dave one. Dave buys's his from me.
Jason, I have received no new emails from anyone in this post.
Maybe you are putting in the wrong email. Just copy this and use it for the emal. My email address does not have an s in it, so it is Alan Performance.
[email protected]
Cheers,
Alan

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi again,
I just found Alan's email and will be responding to him.
Thanks,
Alan

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi all,
Tony, If he gets it from Dave, it wil be after I ship Dave one. Dave buys's his from me.
Jason, I have received no new emails from anyone in this post.
Maybe you are putting in the wrong email. Just copy this and use it for the emal. My email address does not have an s in it, so it is Alan Performance.
[email protected]
Cheers,
Alan

Thanks Alan, I assumed Dave had some in stock already. - tony