Thank you DC for keeping the viper the pure drivers car it is.

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you DC for keeping the viper the pure driver’s car it is. The Vipers niche has always been a pure driving experience rivaled by no other production car. And realizing that electronic nannies such as traction control and/or stability control water down the art of driving in this day and age is nothing short of amazing. :nana:

GREAT JOB DC!!!!!!! :2tu: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!! :2tu:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a bit hesitant on the vvt stuff, but in today's sue-happy climate, but glad DC didn't cave in on the TC crap. I can live with that compromise.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think TC is imminent like the pro-TC camp believes it is. There are a lot of documented (if the internet can be considered documented) circumstances where TC is a hindrance.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think TC is imminent like the pro-TC camp believes it is. There are a lot of documented (if the internet can be considered documented) circumstances where TC is a hindrance.
Hopefully this remains true for a long time to come. My other cars have TC, but those are cars I like to drive when I'm tuned out... you have to commit when you're driving a Viper... as it should be. :2tu:

If we HAVE to add tech... using it to better performance is better than to slap handcuffs on the driver.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My other cars have TC, but those are cars I like to drive when I'm tuned out... you have to commit when you're driving a Viper... as it should be. :2tu:

That is exactly the point. TC is fine on minivans, SUVs and sedans, but it doesn't make sense on a sports car. JMO.

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My other cars have TC, but those are cars I like to drive when I'm tuned out... you have to commit when you're driving a Viper... as it should be. :2tu:

That is exactly the point. TC is fine on minivans, SUVs and sedans, but it doesn't make sense on a sports car. JMO.

I agree. I didn't care for it on the Z06 I had. Love the Viper without it.

If you can't handle a car without TC don't buy it or get trained by a good high speed school. Skip Barber, etc.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets