confused........

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so, Will this 675 beast be released as a production car? (Viper ACR?) or will all the upgrades have to be bought aftermarket?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some of the items are MoPar, but many are costly upgrades that would have to be purchased aftermarket , completely. It would not be EPA legal, but let's just hope some of the things get transferred to a seperate model ----- that would appeal to alot of folks in my humble opinion.

Great show car to gage interest in various areas, with many items very, very doable.

:headbang:

S

sachin

so really this is just a concept and the whole 600hp is not the biggest news isn't really true?

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The impression I get is that this concept represents what could potentially be a new "ACR", even if they don't call it that. I have the feeling that DC won't fully commit to it untill GM shows it's hand on the Blue Devil. Maybe DC's way of saying to GM "don't even bother" by showing that they can top the Blue Devel without even resorting to FI.

To produce a factory warranteed car with all the hardware listed in that press release would be VERY costly. If it makes it to production, I would expect prices in the Ford GT range.

Just my .02 cents...

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I would love to see it in production I think it is being displayed to show what you can do with the 600hp Viper and Mopar parts which will be available when the 08 is released.

Not bad, especially if none of the upgrades void the warranty.

But man, would that be sweet if they would certify the motor and deliver it. I would very much consider selling both my Vipers for that car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave