I finally got my 2006 Viper. A true 1 of a kind. SEE MY PICS!!

1DOWN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings Forum,

I have a 2006 Viper SRT-10 and I wanted to know how does the GAS CAP come off and can I chrome it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also how do you take it off? Do I simply unscrew all the allen screws to remove the entire gas cap unit?

Also, I dont know if you gys remember me, but I'm the guy who also Owned a 2007 Z06 Corvette when I first joined the forum. HERE IS MY ORIGINAL POST Well, I sold my Z06 2 days before I got my SNAKE, and yea my wife drives a Silver 2007 Vette, but she is really lovin my new SANKE. She would get one, but she does not like stick, her loss. Quick fact. I like my Z06 but I hated the fact that all these corvette guys are making FAKE Z06 look-a-likes. I've never seen a fake Viper! It's a true exotic and this car is a true extension on ME.

By the way, I just got my brand new 2006 Viper deleivered yesterday and I'm loving it. Thanks to Bill P over at Woodhouse and YES, I've already took a trip down to speak with Dan over at DC Performance, lucky for me I live in CA and he's only a 40min drive.

Here's the link to my 2006 SNAKE!!!!!

After clicking the link, the page will load. Make sure you have your speakers on, and when the page is ready, all you have to do is click your RIGHT arrow on your keyboard to scroll through the photos as fast as you want.

MY NEW 2006 SNAKE

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: QUESTION: Can I chrome my GAS CAP?

Nice Car. Congrats :2tu:

For Gen II's it surely can be done so I'd guess it can be for a Gen III as well. Someone with more knowledge will chip in.

RoosterBooster

Enthusiast
Reaction score

sorry to bust that myth... but chrome DOES NOT MAKE YOU FASTER !!! :bonker:

J/K ;)
love that color......Enjoy your new car!! :2tu:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dang, Talk about ear to ear teeth !!! What a BIG grin. Makes me want to sell both mine for one like yours. NICE Vette!!! LOL WTG Goldie Drive the hell out of it and have Funnnn. I'm gett'n too old for the music though,hahah. :cool: :2tu:

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Well good for you ... you'll be smiling for a long long time with that snake.

Congrats!

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goldie I don't normally post in this forum but when I saw your pictures I just had to comment. You brought back memories of when Woodhouse delivered my 2001 GTS and those :) :) :) are priceless.

BTW my neighbors first comment when the trailer side door was opened was, "why do you need that"? :eek: Talk about spoiling the moment.

Take it easy on the go pedal, the V10 is a torque monster. You will get plenty of waves from Vipers on the road...if you ever see any.LOL
Rick

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great, like that color! I recognize Dale the driver, he met in Vegas on 12/28 and said he was going to go back to Blair for another CA car. Tried to give him $50 but he woudn't take it. Hope to see you at a SCA event, color and wheels are great! You won't see another like it unless you go to VOI

Mike

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whoah NICE VIPER! good choice on the swap:)

and I love the video, very creative, that's a keeper

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car, but what's up with the crazy music?

I was listening to Peter Paul and Mary and then Boom! Some seriously intense whatever comes on!

Anyway, I guess I'm just getting old, enjoy your ride!!

First Strike

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations that is a nice looking snake, by the way if you ever see a black/silver stripe srt coupe flying east on the 91 or 60 freeway. Thats me First Strike from Riverside. Again nice snake dog.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was listening to Peter Paul and Mary and then Boom! Some seriously intense whatever comes on!

peter paul and MARY?

let me guess, you like the mamas and the papas too

hahahaaa

j/k

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool and congrats Goldie, looked at your pictures last night but had my volume down so I had to go back this AM!!! Very original.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1Down, the car is "unreeel"! If you ever want to let those h-wheels go, let me know, I have the 06 five stars.....once again congratulations.

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"peter paul and MARY?

let me guess, you like the mamas and the papas too

hahahaaa"

California Dreaming is not a bad tune. But actually, they are both a little before my time. I just happend to have Peter Paul & Mary playing when I loaded 1DOWN's pictures and thought contrast in music was pretty funny.

I'm really a 70's Rock & Roller

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That grin also made me remember when Woodhouse delivered mine.

PRICELESS!

How many times did you look out in the garage at it tonight??

Remember Snakes will bite you if you don't have all 4 wheels going straight when you hit it. Take your time & get used to it, its a lot different than a vette.

Congrats!

Andy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456