Sourcing Obsolete Parts For Gen I and Gen II Vipers

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need hood pads, Viper Wizard says he's got 16 waiting orders with no production in sight:

Part #'s:
4848024AC center
4848025AB left

Regards,
Aaron

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those pads that are on the inside of your hood, the main one is stamped with a Sneaky Pete logo and my main pad and the side one are both frayed at the edges and coming loose.....it looks crappy and although I don't believe it would ever interfere with the engine it just doesn't look new.

Regards,
Aaron

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great post and a step in the right direction! I love my 02 Viper and hope to keep it a long time even if I purchase a new one. Being able to get parts is a must.

GreyKnight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The long rear trunk trim piece that covers that trunk latch on GTS models. The corner came damaged by the previous owner.

Cognac interior parts i.e. Shifter handle.

B SNAKE 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need 2 clutch pedal retaining clips for the linkage putting the ROE clutch pedal kit in broke mine.

Twans97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this. This will be a great source for future parts. Weather striping for windows would be great to get less than $400 a pop. I have a 97 GTS and weather striping is shot!

McGuireV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told the rubber weatherstripping for the rear of the Gen II RT/10 hardtop is no longer available, and if it was that it would cost approximately $1200... about half of what the top cost when new. (My car was stored for about a year, when I removed the hardtop, the weatherstripping had stuck to the strip of clear material on the sportbar. Pretty annoying.)

3M weatherstripping adhesive was only $4...

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it has been 2 years since this "project" was started, is there any progress between the VCA and Dodge in having some of those parts remanufactured/restocked?
luc 00GTS

NTIDOTE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a RT/10 bikini top that covers the windsheild and the cockpit when you park the car. It has the Viper emblem on the windsheild part. If you know where I can get one or want to sell me yours please PM me.

Thanks in advance

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of export (BUX) stanction covers for a Gen1 - Quartz door panels too. These are perfect for those who have installed 5-points and want to remove the OEM seat belts for a clean look to the cockpit. Email if interested.

vipertom7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi. I am looking for a part for my 1997 dodge viper gts coupe. It is the black plastic piece that is connected to the seat that the seat belt goes through. it is located at the top of the seat on the center console side of the car. I need it for the right seat and the left seat. Can you please give me a price for these? Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper