BAY AREA SAN JOSE DRIVE AND LUNCH FEB 4

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So there have been a few of us talking about meeting up. Sundays usually work best for me. My buddy and I always get together on Sundays. So we decided to do a mid morning cruise,drive the hills and then end up back in Santanna Row for Lunch.

Im still up for ideas or times that will work for everyone. But tentatively, Ive plannned on meeting at Sunday Feb 4 at Starbucks in downtown Saratoga at 9am, grab coffee if wanted and leave around 930am.
Saratoga CA 95070 - Yahoo! Maps

Then from there we will head up HWY 9, makle a right on HWY 35 and head towards La Honda. There is a small store at the hwy 35/84 junction. We can stop there for a few,grab a water/bathroom break and chat for a few. This is a big hangout spot in summer. Tons of bikes, sportscars. Then head west on HWy 84 thru La Honda, this will bring us out to HWy 1, we will make a left and then head down HWY 1 towards Santa Cruz. Get back on HWY 17 and head back to San Jose. We usually stop in Los Gatos for lunch, but parking is scarce. So I figured if theres a few of us, then we would head thru San Jose on HWy 17 which turns into 880. Exit Stevens creek Blvd and go into Santana Row. There is usually plenty of parking,especially earlier in day. When you turn left into Santana Row you can cruise thru and turn right at any of the first side streets. This will lead us to a big parking garage. We go all they way to the very top. as high as you can go, this where we park during on Viper meetings for any of you who have been. Parking is safe and we wont be door dinged. There are different places to eat, but Chili's in there may be the best if there ends up being more then a few of us.

Here is a general map of hwy's traveled.
Saratoga, CA - Yahoo! Maps

I figure we will be back to lunch around 12pm or so. Anyone is welcome, I dont mind if its on 2 of us or 20. Any friends with sports cars are welcome. I just want to get out and drive my car and enjoy the weekend. Should be nice weather, top down and heater on.:D

NorCalSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: BAY AREA SAN JOSE DRIVE AND LUNCH FEB 3

I think Sunday is the 4th. I'd be down for a cruise most Sundays, however this one is going to be SUPER busy:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950