Bay Area Meet and drive,lunch

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Posted a thread in Viper events and gathering, check it out if you want to meet up.

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What? No similar post on the Gen 1-2 area? Is that a hint? ;)

Haha, I guess its just habit of only posting in a certain forum. Everyone is welcome. There would have been a GTS with us but our buddy just sold his. BTW, I saw your car at the Valaya car show last weekend. But never saw a face to put with the car. It was obvious it was yours cause I saw your license plate. :cool:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? No similar post on the Gen 1-2 area? Is that a hint? ;)

Haha, I guess its just habit of only posting in a certain forum. Everyone is welcome. There would have been a GTS with us but our buddy just sold his. BTW, I saw your car at the Valaya car show last weekend. But never saw a face to put with the car. It was obvious it was yours cause I saw your license plate. :cool:

Did you see the fugly scrape? :(

It's Viper Days, so Ted has been busy. If I can get my snake back in time, I'll try to make it.

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea, I, wanted to go to Buttonwillow for Viper days, Couldnt get away, so this cruise is my temporary ***. haha

I didnt notice the scratch. If your car gets done and you can make it, then great, if not maybe next time. Hopefully drives and cruises become more frequent as weather gets better and better. Cant beleive its supposed to be 70 degrees on Sunday.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I, wanted to go to Buttonwillow for Viper days, Couldnt get away, so this cruise is my temporary ***. haha

I didnt notice the scratch. If your car gets done and you can make it, then great, if not maybe next time. Hopefully drives and cruises become more frequent as weather gets better and better. Cant beleive its supposed to be 70 degrees on Sunday.

I'm still waiting on a call for an autocross day from the club.

Just noticed your drive is this weekend... definately won't have the car done by then. Hope you guys have a great time.

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe next time, and keep me informed on an autocross day.
later

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala