Tator's BBQ May 20th 2007

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just added my myself to the dinner list. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am planning on driving up from South Jersey (Bayville, exit 77 on the Parkway) early Sunday morning.....I'm assuming that May 18th at our carting event we'll discuss the details of where the NJ Vipers will meet......obviously someone from our club will likely post those details here.

Regards All,
Aaron

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be there Sunday--for us it's only an hour away----calling BO, calling BO!!!! Let us know if you're going up too--we can meet up somewhere if you wish.
Very much looking forward to seeing everybody there. ~juli~

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea how many Vipers are coming at this point?
Looks like Dan with his Gen 1 TT and me are coming from PA on Saturday.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to know that as well but I am really not sure. I looked in the thread but any nunber from here will always lead to more as people end up just showing up.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are at least 20 that are staying over on Saturday night. I'd venture if the weather is decent we'll see a good 100 Vipers.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I will be unable to make this event. I will be in Florida that weekend. I was thinking I would be able to make it in time but I will not be back until that evening. I was really looking forward to the new venue but I must go visit my brother at his school.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's just HOPE for GOOD weather this year!!! I'm sure we'll have a great turnout then.
~juli~
The weather is going to be great and we will have a awesome turnout. I can see into the future and I also predict that THE WIZARD WILL BE THERE :drive: Adrian

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: LOL--WHAT??!!! The "M A N" himself??!! :omg: :rolaugh: :rolaugh: :2tu: I will go with your prediction of GORGEOUS weather and HUGE turnout, and we very much look forward to meeting you, and of course, seeing Chuck again!! :drive: ~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are a fast typist!!! I type 120wpm, how bout you???? WOW--impressive!!
Yessssssssssssssss, black is the beauty of the BEAST!!! Looking forward to meeting you, Adrian! ~juli~

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are a fast typist!!! I type 120wpm, how bout you???? WOW--impressive!!
Yessssssssssssssss, black is the beauty of the BEAST!!! Looking forward to meeting you, Adrian! ~juli~

No, I was talking about myself not the car :lmao: Adrian
P.S. We will all have a blast

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:oops: !! :dunno: Okay--reword: Black is beautiful!!! :cool: We MAY have met you at the Jiminy Peak Resort Oct. '05??? You were sitting at the table next to us...and we remember you due to your very funny sense of humor!! Well---black VIPERS are beauts also~~juli

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is going up the night before and want to join us for dinner, YOU MUST CALL THE Log Jam for reservations!! @ 518-798-1155 the reservation is under: Tator/Viper Club. Seating is limited!:omg:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any NY/CT guys driving up Saturday for the dinner? My buddy is a State Trooper and is 99% coming along with me in the passenger seat..........So you are all invited to follow me......:D :D

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper James,

I'll be going up on Saturday at around 1 PM w/ at least two of the NY guys. Let me know if u wanna lead the way!

Jay

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper James,

I'll be going up on Saturday at around 1 PM w/ at least two of the NY guys. Let me know if u wanna lead the way!

Jay

Jay i will let you know when it gets a little closer for sure, but as far as time goes, We probably won't be leaving danbury till 2:30, so that may not work for you guys....but I will let you know again a few days before.....

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New England VCA Members!

There are two ways to make this trip:

a) Drive out on Saturday and stay over for Sunday's BBQ. Chuck has organized dinner Saturday Night if your interested. Some New England Members have already made reservations. I know Jerry Colpitts and Joe Mori will be in NY on Saturday.

Please contact Joe Mori [email protected] or Jerry Colpitts [email protected] if you want to meet up with other NEVCA members on Saturday Night. :cool:

b) Drive out early Sunday Morning. I will be leading the charge for NY on Sunday. Meeting at the usual spots...Chelmsford Rest Stop- 495 South at 6:30am- depart 6:45 and Charleton Rest Stop- MA Pike West at 7:30am- depart for NY at 7:45. I can set up a Western, MA meeting spot if anyone is interested.

Please contact me if you want meet up and drive out early Sunday Morning [email protected] :drive:

* Don't forget to order your T-Shirt.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize this is super early, and since *** brought up the topic of weather, I thought I would share that according to weather.com it is going to be 76 degress and SUNNY on Sunday May 20th in Saratoga Springs. All my fingers and toes are crossed.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fingers and toes crossed here as well, thank you!!! Sunny will do it--we'll take YOUR forecast as well as ***'s as well...thanx for your positive energy! ~juli~

D

DAMN YANKEE

Oh yea......one more week

You must be registered for see images attach