New '06 Coupe Owner from PA

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New \'06 Coupe Owner from PA

Hey Guys,

Just signed up here yesterday. Last Saturday I traded my 8,500 mile '04 Ram SRT-10 in on an '06 Black coupe! From my very limited experience with it so far, it rocks! :headbang:

Unfortunately, it has been extremely cold up here in the Northeast this week, combined with a couple of light snow showers. Which basically means the roads are completely covered with salt. :(

The car has been parked in the garage since Sunday, but at least I got to put a few miles on it over the weekend. Hopefully the weather will break soon and we get some rain to clean the roads.

OK, I managed to upload a few pics. Here's one shortly after I brought it home. Kinda dirty, but it's been cleaned up since! :cool:

Has anyone removed their Sun Visors from a new coupe? At 6'4"/250, this is almost a necessity. I took a quick look but failed to see any obvious screws.

TIA
Mike

06_Dodge_Viper_Batmobile_00450_.JPG

Back-In-Black

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: New \'06 Coupe Owner from PA

Congrats!

Many of us are in the same boat with Northeas weather. I took delivery on an 06 vert 3 weeks ago and gave in last Sunday and took it out on dry roads. Despite the salt and the lack of grip on the cold tires I had a blast and promptly gave the undercarriage a good bath afterwards.

Don't know about the visors, but you can get seat lowering kits. At 6'2" I just barely avoid your predicament.

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Sweet coupe!!! Now it needs some Motons. Also sounds like you need the seat lowering kit suggested above. Welcome.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike,

Congrats! What part of PA?

Yes, what part of PA, we are having a get together Sat night in Hershey if you are around

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Mike, are you from Pottstown?

OP
OP
H

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Guys!

I'm over here in Hatfield. Right next door to Lansdale - Exit 31 off the Northeast Extension of the Turnpike.

Unfortunately, I work a second job on Saturdays, so I tend to miss ALL the GTG's and car shows, but that second job also gets me my toys, including this one! :cool:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks like someone was practicing his burnouts...

Nice car. Congrats.

OP
OP
H

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hehe, naw. Not with 100 miles on the odometer!

Just drove through a puddle. :smirk:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave