New 06 Blue/Silver Coupe owner in Ohio!

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to wait for the 08, but I've been here waiting and waiting and frankly I'm tired of waiting. I'll get the 06 and enjoy it for now and upgrade when the new gen4 comes out in a few years.

I got mine from Bill P. at Woodhouse and look forward to taking delivery this week! I'm really excited and can't wait to do some mods to it. I was going to have him throw a Paxton on it before I took delivery, but Uncle Sam needs some money before April 15th, so I figure I'll pay him first! :)

And before I get.... :needpics: I'll take some pictures as soon as I take delivery and post um!

I do have some questions about the car...

1. I'm having Woodhouse put on the Corsca Track Exhaust, but am debating if I should have Random Cats put on at the same time? Is there any HP increase to doing this?

2. I've always had great success with B&M Ripper shifters in my previous cars, how are they on the Viper or is there one with a better feel?

Now I can't wait for it to warm up so I can take it to the track. Got booted from two tracks in Ohio last year in my 06 C6 Convertible running 12.7's. Will be nice being able to run down to 11.5 and not get harrassed.

And for the central ohio folks, if you ever need to throw your viper on a lift, I've got ya covered. :D

Jason

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my B/S coupe last summer and love it. Also have the corsa track and the 3.55 gears.

I like the sound of the corsa track and I have thought about the high flows. They say they are louder under wot than stock cats. I am sure others with the HF's will comment.

I have the mopar hurst short shifter and really like it. I am sure the B&M would work fine. The short shifters really make a difference. A lot go with one of the MGW knobs on their short shifters. I use the MGW Snake Gripper knob.

I have made quite a few interior and exterior mods. Let me know and I will pm you info and email you some pics.

I know your going to enjoy your Viper.

OP
OP
W

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know... the more I think about it, the more I want to go ahead and get the Paxton.

If I decide to get the Paxton now and wait on the exhaust, will I need to do any extra tuning if I do the exhaust later? Or can I slap it on and be ok?

Thanks!
Jason

OP
OP
W

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been explained to me by every car company.. If the peformance change you made to the car had the direct effect of causing your warranty concern then it's not covered.

So if you blow your motor because it ran lean, then they probably wouldn't cover it.

If your transmission breaks, then I guess it would be up to the dealership. :)

At any rate... I went ahead and did it. Woodhouse is getting 5 Paxton's in today, and one is going on my car. So I wont have pictures this week, but I'll have a beast in 2 weeks. :nana:

I know it's been posted before. But what kind of HP + 1/4 mile results are you all getting from your Paxton cars. Only mods I'll have are Paxton and Corsa Exhuast.

Jason

Ms Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great!
I have a 06 Blue/Silver Coupe too purchased from Bill and the deal was very easy. He is very honest and friendly. So was the delivery person.

The vehicle is the best!!

I am having so much fun.

Does anyone know how many 06 Blue/Silver Coupes were made?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinisterlife