Do you collect a specific Generation of Vipers?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some Gen 3 Vipers, but I have seen quite a few I have left on the shelf over the years because I'm just more of a Gen 1 or 2 guy. If its a Gen 1 or 2 model Viper, I'm buying it (except I try not to buy doubles). Anyone else only collect certain Gen's of Vipers?

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I collect everything and anything that has to do with vipers....all generations!!

I started a totally separate room (upstairs) in 2003 when the SRTs came out.......

When we get another style change.....I guess I'll have to move!!

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I resisted the Gen 3's and CC's for a while but eventually succumbed. I'm still very partial to the Gen I/II cars and would be willing to pay more for something I don't have in that arena vs. the later cars.

Only collect 1:64 (or close to that size), 1:18 and a few 1:24 (1 Badd Ride). I've tried to stay away from the other sizes, RC cars, slot cars, etc. Figured I would use the $$ saved to upgrade my 1:1 car. :2tu:

It's really amazing how much Viper stuff is out there. Tons and tons. Also interesting that there is still Gen I/II stuff being produced even though those cars are now 5 years out of production. :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All gen1's and Gen2's ..
But if there is a nice Gen3 i will pick it up....
I have 2x CC at the moment...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I collect everything and anything that has to do with vipers....all generations!!

I started a totally separate room (upstairs) in 2003 when the SRTs came out.......

When we get another style change.....I guess I'll have to move!!

I could only imagine how hard it would be to move that room, let alone the rest of the items in the house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper