1:18 SRT diecast cars for sale

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Gen 3ers, I've gotta thin out my model car collection and these are some of my Gen 3 model Vipers that I have for sale. All are 1:18 scale. If anyone wants better photos of a specific model, just ask :) I'm looking to get $25 shipped (in the USA) for each model. You can either post here, PM or e-mail me (email in my profile) if interested. These will be listed in the classifieds, so consider this my "plug" post

Yellow:
car.jpg

Silver:
car1.jpg

Red:
car2.jpg

Deep Red:
car3.jpg

Black:
car4.jpg

Orange:
car5.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to mention I will gladly reduce prices and combine shipping if you buy more than one car :) Yes, I will gladly ship internationally, but contact me for a shipping quote. All normal payment options accepted

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is up with that deep red one? Also the orange one is that really orange or a copperhead? :cool:

The deep red one came from Wal-Mart a couple years ago and is like a "pimped out" version of a SRT with the custom wheels and custom paint job. The orange one is a darker orange than Copperhead. Go ahead and buy them :)

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we are on the topic of 1:18 die-cast cars... how come there are no SRT-C models? I want a blue/white coupe, but all they are are the verts and CCs.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we are on the topic of 1:18 die-cast cars... how come there are no SRT-C models? I want a blue/white coupe, but all they are are the verts and CCs.

I have a couple of 1:24 SRT w/hardtops. I know one is blue, cant remember if it has stripes or not. They are obviously SRT's but they are made to look like SRT-C's. I have a red one and a blue one. I'll post a photo tonight so you can see them.

Hmmm, i like the yellow SRT10! :laugh:

Sorry, it sold about 5 minutes ago

Black SRT also sold

When will you have more in stock? LOL!!!

I'll keep my eyes open for another one ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper