are there any roe s/c friendly dealers in the DFW area?

tradin1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a s/c that i have put off the installation of due to fear of voiding my warrantee totaly just because i have the s/c.

i am not expecting a melted piston or bent rod to be replaced; but would like to know that leaking gaskets and or seals on the motor, a/c, alt, p/s, ect. would still be covered.

i talked to one dealer and they said once it is installed, all bets are off and that eveything is voided out!

thx

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he is asking if there is a dealer who will do warranty work with the blower on the car. Just have the blower installed and remove it and replace the stock intake if there is a major warranty issue.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he is asking if there is a dealer who will do warranty work with the blower on the car. Just have the blower installed and remove it and replace the stock intake if there is a major warranty issue.

Geeesh....I need to pay attention.

There is really so little that can go wrong I wouldn't worry about the warranty. Nothing that will break due to the s/c is going to be outrageous to fix anyway. A good local non-dealer tech that will do you right and you should be good to go.

What year is your car ?
A $100 alternator...a $350 A/C compressor....who cares, put the s/c on ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper