SRT10 2008 Viper in Action at the Viper Vs Viper Race- March 24–25

Scotty-tnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s time to kick the tires and light the fires! Once again, a Dodge Viper SRT10 will be going head-to-head against the F16 “Viper” fighter jet in the most spectacular drag race you’ve ever seen. The place is the Luke Air Force Base and the dates are March 24–25, 2007—and there’s still time for you to be there.

This is also your chance to be among the first to check out the new 2008 Viper SRT10, with its brand-new 600 hp 8.4L V10 engine. You can hang out with Viper friends, experience one of the finest air shows in the country and support our troops—all on the same weekend. Whether you are flying in or driving, this event will give you two days of non-stop thrills and excitement.

At the wheel of the Dodge Viper SRT10 will be two of DaimlerChrysler’s finest race drivers. First up is Herb “Grailkeeper” Helbig. You know about his work on the Viper and his contributions to VIPER Magazine. Now, you’ll get to see him out on the runway, challenging one of the most powerful jets in the Unites States Air Force.

The second Viper driver will be our friend and supporter Ralph Gilles. Before moving on to head up the Chrysler Group truck design program, Ralph was instrumental in maintaining the Viper attitude from Gen II to Gen III. Since he began working in the Viper program, he has taken to road racing his 1997 Dodge Viper GTS, so he’s ready for the biggest racing challenge of his life.

You don’t want to miss this race—it’s bound to go down as a classic battle between internal combustion and jet power.

** Call VCA headquarters at 800-998-1110 if you have any questions. **

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Auction Items include some UNIQUE memorabilia......plus Belanger headers, Corsa, Cats, and MORE...donated by PartsRack

An AUTOCROSS may be added as well as a proving grounds interactive tour...
SEE U THERE

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, you must have put the cruise control on your car to be driving that far. WA to AZ. Mine sure works good and was simple install. I would like to be at the Viper run off but will be in Fresno for the Fresno Autorama and then the 24-25 the Goodguys show in Pleasentan, CA. OH but also a lot of golfn with a bro-in-law. It's been great to get out of the cold. My 99RT is sold and shipping it to Bellevue April 1st. Keepn the GTS. RA

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon, you must have put the cruise control on your car to be driving that far. WA to AZ. Mine sure works good and was simple install. ..... My 99RT is sold and shipping it to Bellevue April 1st. Keepn the GTS. RA

Glad U kept that yellow beast in the NW.... sign that new member up to WA VCA.

I've been to all F-16 races.... I actually bought a car there last time...sold it afterwards.... I did that again this time... SRT10 Coupe. I wont have to drive from WA...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper