CARBON FIBER SPEEDSTER

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now available, group buy coming for VCA members..

SANY0057.JPG

SANY0061.JPG

SANY0062.JPG

SANY0063.JPG

SANY0065.JPG

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks fantastic! :cool:

Availability by what date? :confused:

Any idea on price for group buy? :D

Count me in! :usa: :usa: :usa:

------------------------------------------
Silver 2005 SRT-10
SoCal VCA Member

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are your CF covers UV impregnated to protect against sunlight? Is the clear finish an epoxy type product? I like the looks of them. I am interested in a group buy.

eagles

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn, you've got some beautiful stuff coming along. This is getting exciting because the possibilities are endless with CF. How about an '08 CF hood that we can leave unpainted (i.e. finished like the roadster panel)?

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve- you can just send me one of these, instead of the one i've been waiting for.........patiently.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve- you can just send me one of these, instead of the one i've been waiting for.........patiently.

Vinnie ( Steve )

Sorry FEd Ex busted up the sppedster you already ordered and recieved a few weeks ago. Also sorry their claims guy is taking hi ssweet time to come by and check out the damage.

As you probably know CF parts are far more expensive than FRP parts but it would help me out to have some pics of this baby on a black car as well, so as long as you can supply me a crap load of high res pics from all angle I will gladly send you this baby ( my only one at this time ) to keep a good customer happy.

We will be making a tonn of these for the group buy once the rolls of 3K carbon fiber arrive.

Thansk

steve

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i'll be happy to share pics, and look forward to getting it on the car. i know it's fedex's fault the first one arrived damaged, and i appreciate how helpful you have been in trying to get me squared away. i'm excited about getting this one on the black SRT! Pics will follow!

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any update on if this is available yet? I am very interested in one... I saw a new hood similar to the 08 that can be done in CF too. The car would look beautiful with these two together.

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bat- do a search under "speedster", and you will see the CF version on my black SRT10.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62