Moton Suspension Group Buy

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been debating for some time about purchasing the Moton suspension and finally ready to take the plung. From what I have heard from suppliers and those that have installed it already, it is a night and day difference from stock and well worth the money. In fact, I have been told that it is a must have - so now i must have it. and judging from the posts on this website recently, there are many more out there that are looking to purchase.

Therefore, in speaking with a reputable shop that supports this site, I was able to set up a group buy. The package will come with the shocks, Eibach Springs (500 front 800 back or customized rates if requested) helper springs, as well as all hardware needed for the install. Regularly this package sells for $4,200-$4,800 but if we should get 5 or more, they are willing to discount the price considerably.

If you are interested please PM me and I will send you the details and pricing. I already have 4 confirmed a one maybe so at this point i am just trying to do you

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been debating for some time about purchasing the Moton suspension and finally ready to take the plung. From what I have heard from suppliers and those that have installed it already, it is a night and day difference from stock and well worth the money. In fact, I have been told that it is a must have - so now i must have it. and judging from the posts on this website recently, there are many more out there that are looking to purchase.

Therefore, in speaking with a reputable shop that supports this site, I was able to set up a group buy. The package will come with the shocks, Eibach Springs (500 front 800 back or customized rates if requested) helper springs, as well as all hardware needed for the install. Regularly this package sells for $4,200-$4,800 but if we should get 5 or more, they are willing to discount the price considerably.

If you are interested please PM me and I will send you the details and pricing. I already have 4 confirmed a one maybe so at this point i am just trying to do you

Whats a rough estimate on having Motons installed and where would be the best place to bring it? I am interested...Kevin :nana:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just for reference, Woodhouse sells the complete setup for about $3900.00. I believe they use hyper coils with helper springs

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse charges around $1000.00 for install but this includes corner weighting and competition alignment. I understand corner weighting takes a lot of time.

I got my motons from Woodhouse but had the install done local for around $450.00. This price did not include corner weighting or alignment. You can get by without the corner weighting but not the alignment.

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Woodhouse is the best source for Moton's for the money. They do come with the springs and spring helpers. I changed mine out the my driveway with a jack...not difficult at all. If you get somebody to do it for you, don't pay them more than 3 hrs. of labor to do it.