New Jeff Lemke Hardtop pics

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my new top today, and must say I am VERY pleased with the look it gives the vert. See for yourself and tell me what you think. Paint in this case was applied by a shop recommended by Roanoke. Paint is exceptional and the stripes blend well into the black, and they line up very well with the car's stripes.

The top was easy to install and has adjustable latch buckles which are readily adjusted to one's own car. It's a little early to provide a user report, but so far I'm liking it.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
J

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a couple more. My Sony cam is not focusing well.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, I love that top. The car looks great. Secondly, time for a new camera! lol... Im going to have to make it to a Houston meet and see this in person.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow...very nice..very factory looking. Noticed you got the glass window..what was the total cost, less the paint job?

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good, Jim. I'm glad the strips lined up well for you. Can't wait to see more pics.

Jeff

OP
OP
J

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will have more comments and better pics sometime today.

Copperhead 057

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks Great!!!!!!!!

How much and whats the availibity?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2005 COPPERHEAD #057
2001 PLYMOUTH PROWLER W/ HARDTOP
2004 HUMMER H2

OP
OP
J

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, the camera problem is hopefully solved, so here are a few more pics. Have more, so if you want a particular angle, I may have it. As you view these, notice the fit and finish at the top/car interfaces.

Andrew, good question about soundproofing - it cuts out much of the outside noise. I have Corsa track exhaust, and there is a noticeable decrease in the dB level. The sound now seems to come more from beneath you rather than ear level. The material used on the top interior (carpet?) not only looks good, but probably improves the sound level. There is some wind noise, but Jeff is sending some weatherstripping to help with that.

The primary latch is adjustable, sized appropriately for the application, and is hidden from view by a magnetic trap door (pic below).

Ample space is designed between the top and the trunk, so there is no fear of contact. There is a rubber fabric boot attached to the inside of the top for it's full width and drapes down into the water drain trough built around the trunk area, so the drain water path is the same as with the vert top.

Here you go.

OP
OP
J

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one showing the clearance above the seat.

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JB, that top looks A-1. Much improved on the pics too. PM me with a price when u get a chance. :headbang:

OP
OP
J

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO Austin - couldn't help yourself huh? I was wondering if you would do that! Looks good. Too many speed bumps around Kingwood though.

OP
OP
J

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Questions about price and product should be asked of Jeff Lemke. I purchased one of the first tops made, and having developed many products of my own, I know that pricing and delivery frequently change from 1st articles to subsequent production. He has a website, but I can't seem to find the link. Help me out here, Jeff.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO Austin - couldn't help yourself huh? I was wondering if you would do that! Looks good. Too many speed bumps around Kingwood though.

:D I can never help myself when it comes to PSing. ;)

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Questions about price and product should be asked of Jeff Lemke. I purchased one of the first tops made, and having developed many products of my own, I know that pricing and delivery frequently change from 1st articles to subsequent production. He has a website, but I can't seem to find the link. Help me out here, Jeff.

No problem.

www.trunktop.citymaker.com

The basic top is $2295 without paint and a tinted lexan rear window. Add $400 for paint (without stripes), add $1000 if you want a glass rear window with defogger. Expensive window, I know, but it really does take it to the next level of factory type appearance.

Right now I have to fill one order for 14 of these tops so delivery time at this point is at least 6 weeks.

I want to thank Jim for his patience in regards to the top as it was a slow process eliminating as many new product "bugs" as possible before he finally got it in his hands. There is no doubt it looks fantastic on his car.

I also want to thank Scott Miller for the extra time he put in to the paint and alignment details. Good job Scott!

Jeff