New Wizard for the Charlotte area...

sn8kbyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fairly new to the Charlotte area and I'm looking for "true Viper tech". I've been spoiled by the Wizard and Rob in NY. Hoping to find the same kind of integrity and knowledge.
Thanks C.B.

PS. Where are all the Vipers in Charlotte? I'm in the Mecca of car racing, and I've only run across 2 Vipers in almost four months.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im sure you will be hearing from Janni VERY soon!

Aint it GREAT ? Our cars are so RARE and exclusive you seldom see them. The newness never wears off...

I sent you an email about a GREAT tech...and he makes HOUSECALLS....

BigSaleen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to town. I just sold my 2003 SRT vert, but the man to see in town is KC Howeth at Underground Racing. I believe that their website is www.undergroundracing.com and they are located just off of 77 and Tyvola (back behind the Jaguar dealership). You will be surprised to find that they usually have about 8-12 Vipers being worked on at a time. KC is a great guy and while he didn't work on my Viper (it didn't need any), he did a great job on my Saleen Mustang that was run too lean for a few years. Others on this site will support my recommendation. It is a cool place to stop by and check out and see what they are working on. Someone recently posted a picture of their shop in the general discussion section.

I am waiting for the 2008 and will be back, in a coupe with stripes!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Goober
I was able to locate the Viper Techs shop for you, I'll have him get in touch. He might be a little rusty however. I think his name is Clem. :nana:

You must be registered for see images attach

That'll teach you to leave New York..

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to town. I just sold my 2003 SRT vert, but the man to see in town is KC Howeth at Underground Racing. I believe that their website is www.undergroundracing.com and they are located just off of 77 and Tyvola (back behind the Jaguar dealership). You will be surprised to find that they usually have about 8-12 Vipers being worked on at a time. KC is a great guy and while he didn't work on my Viper (it didn't need any), he did a great job on my Saleen Mustang that was run too lean for a few years. Others on this site will support my recommendation. It is a cool place to stop by and check out and see what they are working on. Someone recently posted a picture of their shop in the general discussion section.

I am waiting for the 2008 and will be back, in a coupe with stripes!

lol, U THINK ?.. lol you so have to be KEVIN.. KC's other half !! lol..

Its a great shop for modifications, if you are looking for warranty work I recommend Raleigh, NC a place called Hendrick Dodge, who really take care of their customers, and the GM is a Viper owner. Janni Cone/ Henry Cone and Randy Cade probably could give you the most up to date best choice lists for the carolina's.

Jon

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm an hour and half south of you. We need to get a meet together as there are a few more Viper owners near me.

OP
OP
S

sn8kbyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Goober
I was able to locate the Viper Techs shop for you, I'll have him get in touch. He might be a little rusty however. I think his name is Clem. :nana:

Goober? Those are fighting words down here ! :buttkick: :buttkick: :bonker: :bonker:
By the way,my spanking new double wide sits right next to the shop in the picture. C.B.

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Goober

Goober? Those are fighting words down here ! :buttkick: :buttkick: :bonker: :bonker:
By the way,my spanking new double wide sits right next to the shop in the picture. C.B.

No, his name is not Clem, it's cletus .

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sn8kbyt - I'm about an hour south of Anderson too. I'm about thirty minutes north of Columbia in Chapin/Irmo area.