High Quality/High Resolution Pictures

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One would think that it would be easy to find good photos of almost any viper made. especailly the more "common" ones like red or black. well, it ain't that easy! I have been looking for days and all i caan find is blue w/ white striped coupes and red convertibles. Where can I get a good picture of a BLACK convertible (2004 - 2006) even if one of you has pix of your own. I really want to be able to compare the car to the blue w/ white stripe '06 limited edition convertibles. i want to compare them "side by side." as best as i can. Can you help me? Direct me to a place with such pictures... etc.?

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is all you have to do is ask...

9384DSC028891.JPG

OP
OP
J

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey, thanks! i appreciate it. i can find a bunch of stock pix of the blue w/ white stripe coupes. but i can't find pix of the black convertible. your picture was great. thanks. i'm STILL undecided as which to get!!!!!!! MAN.... it's killing me! i'm going to jamaica for two weeks and i hope that while i am there i have an herbal epiphany... you know it's like i'm going on a dreamquest. LOL!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would first look in the registry of this site. There are tons of high-es pics of all colors and models. If you still lack the pics you're looking for, PM me and I will hook you up. I have pics galore!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could you make that photo a little bigger? My 23 inch monitor just isn't quite enough! :D

Damn you for the monitor size :shocked: .. I have to make due with a measily 19 inch tft screen :crazy: :p

OP
OP
J

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey, i appreciate it.... the size of the picture that is. at least he "added" a picture. give the guy a break. thank you nader!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem. If you right click and save as on your computer. It will adjust for viewing purposes.