Direct Link To Member Photo Gallery

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

What ever happened to the direct link to each members photo gallery from the avatar section of each post? I really miss that shortcut to each persons picture gallery.
Can this be fixed, or has there been some exec. decision not to include it?

Later,

Reaction score
It went away when they "upgraded" the website.

As did the Avatar you can click on. Haven't seen/heard about any progress on the upgrades....let alone the bidding war to actually contract this all out. Must be on the back burner.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this is OK, Delete it if not, with my appologies. There is a free Gallery at WWW.Crazy4Carz.Com Much like photobucket but betterand never costs anything. It is free easy and post all you want. Easy to use as a hosting site. Go to crazy4carz.com and click gallery. EASY & FREE. PS tell JonB you saw his ad there.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It went away when they "upgraded" the website. Definitly missed by many members, me included. Hopefully the new website will have the links again!

not necessarily went away. the plan is to bring that feature back. however at this time, they are dealing with the bigger things. the fine tuning willl come, but it takes time. just wait - the new galleries are going to KICK the old forums ASP!

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not necessarily went away. the plan is to bring that feature back. however at this time, they are dealing with the bigger things. the fine tuning willl come, but it takes time. just wait - the new galleries are going to KICK the old forums ASP!

Just to be sure everyone realizes, that quote from me is NOT recent. It sounds like I am knocking this new website, which I totally AM NOT. I love this new website. I was knocking the "upgrades" that were done to the old website. I have no doubt this new website will have all the features we want as soon as the programmers have time to get them done :)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HUH? You said above you missed the link that took people directly to.....eh, never mind, I got no more time for this.

What I meant was back when we were on the old website, there was some "upgrades" done to it, which basically sucked and were 2 steps backwards. Now this NEW website is great! Hope that clears up what I was trying to say

Reaction score
Not really...maybe you meant those interim changes that were supposed to be a "stepping stone" to the new stuff.....interim is defined as LONG-ASP time in the VCA hand book?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I meant was back when we were on the old website, there was some "upgrades" done to it, which basically sucked and were 2 steps backwards. Now this NEW website is great! Hope that clears up what I was trying to say

LOL - now i finally know what ******* girls are looking for in a man - A POLITICIAN. :D