2000 Steel Grey Rt-10

Viperarri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says on the Viper Registry that in 2000 they made 99 Steel Grey Rt-10's with the Cognac interior, does anyone have any idea how many of those are in Canada?

I would like to post a pic of my car, could someone explain how I do that?

Thank you.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
click on media on the red bar at the top, then image gallery, open an account and upload your pics, once uploaded there is a code which you simply copy and paste into your thread

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

I was trying to do the samething, track down every one of the 99 made,,, I have one I live in ottawa, Canada. I have about roughly 12-15 ads printed out of the steel grey with cognac Rt's,, I think I noticed one in a pic from a montreal cruise with srt wheels on it.

Also I know of one that was for sale in the states that was originally a Canadian spec car from Toronto that had its Speedo converted to miles etc, plus in 2000 they used one for the media for test drives etc, also on the front cover of augest 2000 motortrend and one on the viper mag winter 2000.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cool that you got the condensation pic of Sneaky Pete - I keep meaning to do so, but its usually dark when I come out from work, etc, etc,...

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says on the Viper Registry that in 2000 they made 99 Steel Grey Rt-10's with the Cognac interior, does anyone have any idea how many of those are in Canada?

The Viper Registry says Dodge made 840 RT/10's in 2000, worldwide. Of those 83 were Canadian spec with the rest U.S. So... if we want to stretch our thinking a bit, if 10% of the total production was Canadian spec and 99 Steel Gray RT/10's were made, we could "assume" that 10% of those (10) went to Canada.

Of course, the real number might be 3 or 30. However, somewhere close to 10 is certainly a logical possibility.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave