NY/CT Region 3rd Annual LIMEROCK EVENT - Saturday, June 30

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg::omg: ***5 Spots Left*** :omg::omg:

Just spoke with our event Chair, Mr. ACR Steve, and I was told there are now only 5 spaces left for this event! On MAY 15th, registration increases by $100 (due to co-commitments with the Aston Martin Club).
If you plan to drive....now is the time to reserve a place. :dance:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are almost booked up and the 15th is almost here please contact us if you are planning on attending

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ no excuses get it in :) by the way I have that Vipe-Air thing I won last year that you said you wanted.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great event! I went last year and Steve and the boys from NY did a great job. That said, I'll be on vacation this year and can't make it, sorry guys!

Bobby

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thax Steve I will have the paper work to you by weeks end and yes I will take that vipair thingy Thanx,man it;s been forever since i've seen you guys
Russ

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that signed up for our Lime Rock event.The following is a list of confirmed people.If you are not on the list and have sent in your registration form please contact me immediately.

1)James Forte
2)Andrew Cinque
3)Ronald Remschel
4)Anthony Perugini
5)Bryan Jackowitz
6)Gary Hutchinson
7)Folco Scappaticci
8)The Wizard
9)Stephen Cullinane
10)Michael Weinbaum
11)Monster Steve
12) Dimitrios a/k/a "D"
13) m-3 Dave
14)Reginald Turner
15)Thomas Nader
16)Gregory Stockett
17)"the Spirit"
18)Ken Stadt
19)Steve Katz

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that signed up for our Lime Rock event.The following is a list of confirmed people.If you are not on the list and have sent in your registration form please contact me immediately.

1)James Forte
2)Andrew Cinque
3)Ronald Remschel
4)Anthony Perugini
5)Bryan Jackowitz
6)Gary Hutchinson
7)Folco Scappaticci
8)The Wizard
9)Stephen Cullinane
10)Michael Weinbaum
11)Monster Steve
12) Dimitrios a/k/a "D"
13) m-3 Dave
14)Reginald Turner
15)Thomas Nader
16)Gregory Stockett
17)"the Spirit"
18)Ken Stadt
19)Steve Katz

Where's Dutch?

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a spot open if anyone wants to get into the event let me know asap

Steve, My good friend has a WORKED Twin Turbo 300z that he takes to Limerock quite often. He is a GREAT dude and would love to come....is there still a slot open? If so please hold it for him, he will get in RIGHT away. Please advise.

Thanks,

James

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it possible to come to LimeRock to be spectators? We don't wish to run the Viper, but we'd love to be able to come and watch everyone enjoy themselves and see the various cars there? Is that just come whenever and pay as you get in just to watch? Just curious, don't even know if we have that day off yet to attend. Thanx in advance for any info. ~juli~

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, YES YES YES we would love to have you or anyone else attend .Just tell them at the front gate you are with the Viper Club and come and enjoy the beautiful cars( the paddock will have some veryyyy special cars) and scenery of Lime Rock. See you on the 30th :)

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, YES YES YES we would love to have you or anyone else attend .Just tell them at the front gate you are with the Viper Club and come and enjoy the beautiful cars( the paddock will have some veryyyy special cars) and scenery of Lime Rock. See you on the 30th :)
This is a good point. Members are welcome to come to the track and watch what goes on. You'll have to sign a waiver of all your rights as a human being at the track entrance (track rules), but you're welcome to park in the paddock area and enjoy the view! Just be careful that Steve doesn't ask you to lend a hand somehow, someway! :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve and Scott, both of you--thank you!! And, hey we wouldn't mind helping out!! So, we park in a 'paddock' with other verrrrryyyyyyy special cars??? What would that mean?
Do either of you know how much it costs to sign away our human rights just to 'spectate'? ;) So far, don't know if we can make it, but we'd absolutely LOVE to see the cars and people who would be there that day. :cool: Thanx again guys~~~juli

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve and Scott, both of you--thank you!! And, hey we wouldn't mind helping out!! So, we park in a 'paddock' with other verrrrryyyyyyy special cars??? What would that mean?
Do either of you know how much it costs to sign away our human rights just to 'spectate'? ;) So far, don't know if we can make it, but we'd absolutely LOVE to see the cars and people who would be there that day. :cool: Thanx again guys~~~juli
I don't think there's any track charge. There's a gent who man's the registration hut immediately before the bridge to the infield. He'll stop you and ask you to sign a track waiver. That's pretty much it. Just follow the road down to the infield parking area.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli & Mike, Yes please come jion us, IT IS a LOT of FUN at the track! Bring a helmet if you have one and I'll se if the "Wizard" can get you guys a little right seat time! After all we get to watch theee "Spirit" at his best!?:smirk: No words are coming to my mind to describe theee "Spirit"? You really MUST see him in action for yourself!!:drive:

Oh, that's great, thank you, Scott!! We hope to be able to get that day off, still unknown.
~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, once again you continue to amaze us!!! THANK you for the offer of possible seat time, yes, we do have helmets and could bring them along. Which one is "Spirit"? Did we meet him at your bbq? We'd love to see him in action, I've heard a bit about him in the past!! And, you of course are tracking your car also? We have to still see if we can get the day off, it may be possible to get just the afternoon off, so in that case, we'd be there probably about 11am or so? We would absolutely LOVE to see the Vipers AND the Aston Martins...I would go NUTS seeing all these awesome cars!! Will let you know closer to the event if we're able to go. Thank you again kindly!!! ~juli & mike~

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper