NY/CT Region 3rd Annual LIMEROCK EVENT - Saturday, June 30

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year I think Bob Carroll showed up with his Comp Coupe. I believe Steve also gave rides along with a few of the other advanced drivers. They also let us parade our cars with passengers on the track during lunch time. Hopefully they let us do it again this year. It was a fun time. I look forward to meeting you.

- Tony

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony--That sounds great--we DO hope to get that day off (won't know til probably the day before) and see all the awesome cars and people, and possibly get rides w/Mr. Wizard himself--cool to have the opportunity to be able to drive the Viper possibly as well, as we won't be tracking it, just bringing it along for the ride! We hope to meet you as well!
~juli & mike~

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony--That sounds great--we DO hope to get that day off (won't know til probably the day before) and see all the awesome cars and people, and possibly get rides w/Mr. Wizard himself--cool to have the opportunity to be able to drive the Viper possibly as well, as we won't be tracking it, just bringing it along for the ride! We hope to meet you as well!
~juli & mike~

Juli, unless I make some deal between now and the 30th, you will get to see the Green Monster in action all polished up! Looking forward to it! See you there!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, unless I make some deal between now and the 30th, you will get to see the Green Monster in action all polished up! Looking forward to it! See you there!

Well--there's even MORE incentive to try to get that day off!! THANX, James~~and we DO wish you good luck selling the car AND getting a car that you truly can enjoy...hope WOT comes and takes a look and takes a like!!! Hope to see you there as well, would be great to see you and your beautiful car again. ~juli~

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone driving up the Saturday morning? Any meeting places along the way?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone driving up the Saturday morning? Any meeting places along the way?

Brings back lovely memories of May 20th, doesn't it??? :burnout: Unfortunately for us, we won't be able to head out until later in the a.m. Hope you guys get to meet up tho, and take to the highways like we did on the Northway--still on a 'rush' from that day...we don't get much chance to just go all-out like that...FUNNNNNN!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you all there. :drive: ~juli~

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brings back lovely memories of May 20th, doesn't it??? :burnout: Unfortunately for us, we won't be able to head out until later in the a.m. Hope you guys get to meet up tho, and take to the highways like we did on the Northway--still on a 'rush' from that day...we don't get much chance to just go all-out like that...FUNNNNNN!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you all there. :drive: ~juli~

Sorry I will be unable to make it Juli. I know we had discussed the event but my friend is having her b-day celebration that evening. We will meet soon, I promise!!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive: Weather looks great and we have some great cars showing up .........dont forget to bring long pants ,extra long sleeve shirt ,gloves and helmet .See you all there :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I will be unable to make it Juli. I know we had discussed the event but my friend is having her b-day celebration that evening. We will meet soon, I promise!!

Sorry to hear that, Keith. Will have to meet up at one of these events for sure!!
Enjoy~~~we won't be tracking the car, as I mentioned to you, but will bring it along for a nice ride down there. Looking forward to seeing everyone we know, meeting others, and seeing the CARS---awesome!! See ya soon...juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought racing pants, jacket and gloves...I may not be able to drive the track very well but I'll look good doing it! :2tu: . Pants and a long sleeve shirt are sufficient though.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, if your going to run on the track, REMOVE ANY loose items from your car! i.e. floor mats, stuff in the trunk [DO NOT remove your spare tire!], stuff from under your seats! GENI owners with the three spoke wheels and GENII owners with the large center caps, take your center caps off! If you don't have the tool, I will be taking them off for you at the Tech Inspection!:cool:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, if your going to run on the track, REMOVE ANY loose items from your car! i.e. floor mats, stuff in the trunk [DO NOT remove your spare tire!], stuff from under your seats! GENI owners with the three spoke wheels and GENII owners with the large center caps, take your center caps off! If you don't have the tool, I will be taking them off for you at the Tech Inspection!:cool:

We have a spare tire???? :omg: :D :D Looking forward to seeing you, Chuck, as well as the others who are tracking their cars...will bring our BEAST, but as stated, will not track it.
Will come prepared though to ride (helmets, long-sleeve shirt, pants, gloves(?) with the gracious drivers who have offered to take us prisoner!!!! LOL...thanx Chuck..see you later in the morning. ~juli & mike~

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, Keith. Will have to meet up at one of these events for sure!!
Enjoy~~~we won't be tracking the car, as I mentioned to you, but will bring it along for a nice ride down there. Looking forward to seeing everyone we know, meeting others, and seeing the CARS---awesome!! See ya soon...juli

Enjoy Juli. See you guys soon!!

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I wish you guys all the best. Be safe and have a great time. I am so sorry to miss this one.:brick:
The NY club's Lime Rock event holds a special place with me because it was not only my first track event but also my first Viper event after I bought my car. Steve Katz and crew do an amazing job.
I will be in Ecuador building homes for the homeless. So while your zipping around with big 's' eating grins on your faces,:D I'll be peeling skin off my blisters:omg:

Andrew..."what about nitrous tanks"...too funny:lmao:
Hey D I have a set of factory shocks and springs for when you blow them out on the downhill.

Dave

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dave--Sorry to miss you Saturday, but you're doing a wonderful thing in Ecuador--good for you!! This will also be our first track event, tho we are not tracking our own car.
Looking forward to it!!
Keith---Will see you at one of these events at some point, I'm sure!!
ViperJames--You already KNOW I'm looking forward to seeing you AND your car for possibly the last time *sigh* ~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A question for anyone going to Lime Rock---on the registration form, I cannot find an exact address for Lime Rock--in other words, I'm looking for directions to the track...does anyone have the exact address and full name of the track so I can look it up from our place on MapQuest? Thought it was in Willington, CT (says Lime Rock Park on White Hollow Road? is that it?)...then found another part that said some other city....will appreciate any help!! THANK you....juli & mike

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Lime Rock Park • 497 Lime Rock Road[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]PO Box 111 • Lakeville, CT 06039[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Juli I found directions to the Interlaken Inn on the web. This is the Inn where most everyone goes the night before. It is maybe 3-5 miles (straight on one road ) from the track. I noticed from your avatar your in Albany... Says you are about 1-1.5 hours away.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]But maybe someone from your area will weigh in on this...I'm from Jersey...what do I know. HAve a great time.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]From Albany - (65 miles) I-87 (NYS Thruway) east on to the Berkshire Extension (I-90 east). From I-90 take exit B2, and go south on the Taconic State Parkway. Take the 'Route 23' exit, and follow Rt. 23 east into Massachusetts. In South Egremont turn right on to Route 41 south. Follow Rt. 41 through Salisbury and Lakeville, CT. Turn right at Route 112 (blinking light at Hotchkiss School) and the Interlaken Inn will be 1/4 mile on left.[/FONT]

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Registration and Tech starts at 7:30 a.m. What time are some of you planning on actually getting there?