NY/CT Region 3rd Annual LIMEROCK EVENT - Saturday, June 30

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY YOU! GET YOUR REGISTRATION IN NOW!
You must be registered for see images

Registration is now open.

:headbang: :nana: :headbang: :usa: :headbang: :nana: :headbang:

LINK TO EVENT INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION FORM.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going up the night before to help ACR Steve out.

Do you guys remember The Wizard STOCK viper almost be The Spirit SUPERCHARGE viper. Adrian

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to embarrass my Viper family with that 20 year old suit. Thankfully I now have a new suit as to not embarrass my family :) :2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'll be there but not so sure i will be tracking my car.

steve, if ya need any help, im game. i just want a ride around the track in your car.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'll be there but not so sure i will be tracking my car.

steve, if ya need any help, im game. i just want a ride around the track in your car.

PlumCrazy, I will give you a ride around the track in my car I'm a much better driver than Steve trust me I just been holding out. DAMIEN :evilmad:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
deal ! and i thought so to be honest. remember, i've driven many miles with the 2 of you

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in. Steve, if you need help, let me know. Also, can I invite a non-VCA member? I have someone that drives an Audi S4 that would like to participate with us.

Thanks,
- Tony

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am 100% in...that link looks like it is to the 2006 event......How do I sign up?

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Tony,send in the paper work ,remember it sold out last year.As per your buddy let him send in the paper work and check also I will put him on the non-VCA waiting list.(he will be the first in line)

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a question regarding the tech inspection.

Since it is stated that there are no refunds.....what happens if you car fails tech inspection for whatevr reason and you are not allowed to run? Do you lose your money if it is something that can't be fixed on the spot?

The reason I ask is because my front tires are starting to get low on thread but not enough to replace for street use. Anyone know how much thread you need to pass tech?

Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, our competition director would have the final word on this (maybe actually Chuck Tator who will be running tech that morning), BUT...

The strict answer is "no" you will not be able to receive a refund, however, it's HIGHLY unlikely that you won't pass tech with reasonable tires. First, we're running a driving school, so speeds and forces are nowhere near your car's maximum; more like typical spirited street driving. Secondly, if you tires ARE street legal, they will pass tech inspection. (Do I HAVE to mention that I drove the track with over 34,000 miles on my oe tires?)

Steve and Chuck will chime in here, but you'll need to be the judge of just how worn your tires really are. Again, if they'll pass NY/CT State inspection, they will pass our tech inspection.

I have a question regarding the tech inspection.

Since it is stated that there are no refunds.....what happens if you car fails tech inspection for whatevr reason and you are not allowed to run? Do you lose your money if it is something that can't be fixed on the spot?

The reason I ask is because my front tires are starting to get low on thread but not enough to replace for street use. Anyone know how much thread you need to pass tech?

Thanks,
Mike

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike if your tread is not low enough to replace on the street then it is certainly enough for the track.With race tires we actually shave the tread down. Less tread is actually better for a dry track,it means less flex from the rubber.If anyone is questioning if there car will meet tech they should bring there car to there Viper Doctor before the event to have a once over done on the car.I do it every Spring just as a matter of habit. Thanks Mike I look forward to seeing you at Lime Rock.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Tony...............Hey NJ where are you guys??????? This is a chance to run Lime Rock on a Saturday in June it doesn't get any better then this ( very hard to get a date like this)

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Wish I could be there. :(
It's always a lot of fun.
I'm going to Ecuador with my son to build some homes for the homeless.:headbang:
Sorry Guys
Dave

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are filling up fast please send in the apps. fastttttttttt (family and friends are more then welcome come up and watch )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh