are extra viper polished key tags for sale thru VCA?

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anybody know if there are any extra keychains for sale by VCA and if so how much each? thanks in advance

eagles

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried, they said you cant buy them yet. I am still waiting for a member who does not want theirs to buy it from them.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would something like that go for? $5, $10? It is not the greatest quality although they still look great but I could not see them going for crazy prices.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I to believe the VCA bought these things to the exaact number of members? Hardly. Give them some time to sort out the extras, and there will be some for sale soon. By the way, I'd buy anyone a 6pack of beer in exchange for their keychain. :D

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I think it is a nice key chain, I don't really need another key chain. I already stuck in a jar at home and don't really like collecting stuff.

I will mail it free of charge to who ever wants it. 1st PM gets it! I never get PM's anyway. I always thought that was one thing that made the VCA great, other viper members helping others out.

Ed

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have an extra Viper I'll take it and even pay for the shipping.

While I should feel bad about wanting $20 for my keychain I do not so if anyone wants it let me know.

Actually, I thought about grinding the ring off and mounting it somewhere, under the hood possibly.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235