Vipair Performance carbon fiber speedster is on!

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you may have seen Steve's post a couple of weeks ago with his new CF speedster top. well, it's on my car, and it looks fantastic! workmanship is first class, fit is great, and it really adds some spice to the SRT. i will be emailing Steve pics this weekend, and i will let him post here, so he can see them first! thanks Steve......great work!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess everything worked out in the end. That was really nice of him to give you a carbon one for the price of the regular model...

Congrats. Looking forward to the pics.

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes, it did work out, and i think when everyone sees it on the car, Steve will have a lot of work to do!

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
funny you should say that.......i was going to call you. i promised Steve some really good pics, which means, you get to take them! i'll call you in the am......

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad - c'mon down if you like! I gotta show off the new CCW's on my car too! They _do_ look sharp! And faaaaaaaaaaaast with the khumos on!

You'll pass by my place on the way up to Todd's... so stop by on the way!

JD

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JD,

Get those pics up stat!!

That must be one hot top!

Vinny2 aka Steve? did you also go for the SEMA SRT10 look with a cf hood too?

Jay K.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve and JD,

I am looking forward to some awesome pics! To be quite honest with you that speedster I shipped out looked so good I did not want to part with it.

While this these pics I am posteing here are not the carbon fiber speedster, they show what a person can do to customize an aftermarket part in a way that customizes their car without changing the value and collectability of the car.

Picture_277.jpg

Picture_276.jpg

Picture_272.jpg

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing I see my viper here online.. I have to say this was a great fit and super service. A real show stopper I have my doorsghost flamed also. Its a BAD-V
Chris
Napa calif

268Copperhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome. Any idea what they will cost? Or when they would be available?

I can't wait to see one on a Copperhead. The textures of the paint and the carbon fiber would look awesome.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can't wait to see one on a Copperhead. The textures of the paint and the carbon fiber would look awesome.

We are selling these for $995 plus shipping on Ebay, our price to VCA members is $856.00 for our upcoming group buy, if you want to get in ahead of the group buy, email or PM me to get the first ones we ship.

thanks

steve

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really like that look :2tu: -- more than the painted version ... I just wish the 'humps' rose up about 1/2" less (IMHO)

268Copperhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Qick question. Will it fit in the trunk?

If you to stop and put the top up you would want to store it in the trunk.

Does it come with a protective bag for storage or anything like that?

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to see it on a copperhead as well. I think it would look great. Does the group buy price include shipping and tax? If it can fit in an empty trunk space in case of a rain emergency, I am in on the buy.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Looks fantastic.

Joe won't be buying one, he's sold his Viper.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We are selling these for $995 plus shipping on Ebay, our price to VCA members is $856.00 for our upcoming group buy, if you want to get in ahead of the group buy, email or PM me to get the first ones we ship.

thanks

steve

Steve:

You make some interesting components for the Viper. That Roadster hatch looks pretty neat on the black car. I love the carbon fiber! Good luck selling them.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SORRY FOR THE SLOW RESPONSES THIS WEEK, I HAVE BEEN TRAVELLING THROUGHOUT CHINA AND INTERNET CONNECTIONS ARE HARD TO FIND. I WILL BE RETURNING TO THE US ON MONDAY AND WILL BE ABLE TO REPLY TO ALL THOSE WHOM I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FROM OVER HERE.

THANKS

STEVE

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So either the Chinese market for speedsters is HUGE or you are moving manufacturing overseas???

:p

JD,

I have a day job in which I own a fairly large consumer goods company, which requires me to make numerous trips to China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, and many other countries in order to manufacture my company's goods at prices that the mass retailers in the USA, Canada, and the EU are willing to pay. In fact Walmart prefers to meet with us and others at my Hong Kong office instead of at their own USA office, they have a massive buying office in Shenzen where probably 60% or more of the goods you buy at Walmart are routed through.

Viper parts is my hobby, along with owning vipers and this year racing my comp coupe, which now that I have it repaired, should be extremely competitive, any of you VCA guys in LA have probably seen the build on this car at DC PERFORMANCE over the course of the past 8 months or so. And no there is no market in China for speedsters, I doubt that you could even buy a Viper in China,but you can buy almost everything else including Chinese made Buicks and others, and lots of C6 corvettes, they are everywhere over here! J/K. :nana: