2ND ANNUAL NJ / NY AUTOX CHALLENGE!!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Registrations are starting to come in, Thanks guys. Remember the top 2 drivers from this event will be competing against the SRT Boyz in a National AutoX event to be announced this year. This is a National sponsored event. I'm also looking for people to bring their cars out for a car show as well. Any makes any models! This is an all day event. Any questions send me aPM or email. [email protected].

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear alot talk about chipping paint and tire wear. I'm sorry , I've done that and replaced and fixed that. Now it's time to drive.The only question I have is do you allow yelloh cas on the autocross track.LOL. I'm sending in my registration today. See you there. New England club member.RICK :rolaugh:

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our club President Bob Cerchione has a contact with a parking lot cleaning company. We had a sweeper come in last year before anyone got there and do a thorough sweep of the lot before we raced. It made a big difference.

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For you out of state members there are a few hotels that have parking garages for secure parking. The 3 I have listed here are within 1.5 miles of Giants Stadium.

Crowne Plaza Meadowlands Hotel & Exhibition Center
Two Harmon Plaza
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Tel: 201-348-6900

Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel
801 Rutherford Ave.
Rutherford, NJ 07070
Tel: (201) 231-3100

Sheraton Meadowlands Hotel & Conference Center
2 Meadowlands Plaza
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Tel: (201) 896-0500

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Registrations are starting to come in, Thanks guys. Remember the top 2 drivers from this event will be competing against the SRT Boyz in a National AutoX event to be announced this year. This is a National sponsored event. I'm also looking for people to bring their cars out for a car show as well. Any makes any models! This is an all day event. Any questions send me aPM or email. [email protected].

Tom that would be me, ACR Steve,Andrew2K,Dimitrios,Tom Hayden or any other NY/CT MEMBERS :eater: Adrian

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering how busy I will be that day I may not have time to compete, so I am leaving it to my Bros to come through this year. I hear they have been practicing on a high tech VR system that allows them to compete in different classes of races. Most of them have hit the 39 sec mark and still have room for improvement. So I'm not worried a bit. Just get the trophy polished and ready to come home. LOL TR

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will helmets be provided for those that don't have their own--not that I want to borrow a loaner. Any ideas on where to get a reasonably priced helmet?

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
bth1,
Driving Impressions in Dover NJ 1-800-275-4667. They have a bunch in stock that you can try on, which is very important.

Dave

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have 15 NJ, 1 NY and 1 MA drivers registered so far. Not much of a contest NY?
Let's go it's just 3 weeks away!!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tom,

If Bob's contact doesn't come through my girlfriend's son has his own property management company and has a few street sweepers, he can be reached at:

L & N Property Management
908-561-5728
Lawrence Dowdy, President

He should be back from Miami tomorrow.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 WEEKS TO GO. Lets get the registrations in! Can't have a party unless you know who's coming!! I only have 2 NY Vipers signed up so far.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

It looks like they don't want to come to the party without ACRSteve. (Nervous):omg:

I know Tom H is great, but everbody has a bad day once in awhile:omg:

Andrew did a good job last year:drive: .....can he do the same this year:nono:

Only two guys, sure NY/CT guy's say 1st and 2nd place.......online for food maybe:meal:

:pokey:come on NY/CT don't get over confident, look what happend to NJ last year

This year we truly have nothing to lose, except for a couple of pounds....but you guys have our cup:nono:
.......and we are coming to get it:bolt: :bolt:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're sending out a quick Summer Event notice to work up some more interest in this ("walk-over") competition Bobby!

I'm hoping some of our first time Auto-X's can make it interesting for your group. :burned: :D

Should we bother to bring out the trophy?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom:

One of our members, Dutch and his buddy (1 SRT and 1 Lotus) will be driving in the event. He's travelling all the time so he asked me to let you know in case he doesn't get to register in time before the day of the event.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come I don't see any PA or MD sign up? Remember this is for the national competition!

Shhhhhhh!!!! Quiet now.... We are asleep....:hitwithrock:Nor can we drive cars like you bad boys.

How about Ed and I come and watch you guys again??? HAH, HAA!!!! :drive:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, Bobby, Tom, looks like I will have to VERY UNFORTUNATELY, miss Saturday. I had a death in the family last night and I think the funeral is on Saturday. I was looking forward to this event since day one, and I think I was the first registration in. Just consider my registration a donation. Weather looks great, also.

Andrew

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, my condolences to you and your family. You will be missed.

OK NY this is the time to step up to the plate. You only have 1 other NY'er registered for this event. You need 5 to qualify for the cup. Everyone wanted it on a Saturday, I made it happen. Some come out and play with us or the smack will really hit the fan come Monday when the event is over.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave