TROUBLE W/DEALERSHIPS

622r109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi i purchased two 05 vipers from herbee dodge on long island, cant seem to get them to fix my window mechanism on one of them,cars been there twice for repair of same problem, now going in third time. what really got me was when i called security dodge, they said they didnt have competent mechanic. now come on you allow dealers to sell vipers but you cant repair them, has anyone got a hotline to dodge for me.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi i purchased two 05 vipers from herbee dodge on long island, cant seem to get them to fix my window mechanism on one of them,cars been there twice for repair of same problem, now going in third time. what really got me was when i called security dodge, they said they didnt have competent mechanic. now come on you allow dealers to sell vipers but you cant repair them, has anyone got a hotline to dodge for me.

As stated above, Chuck Tator is the best--he won't just fix whatever is wrong with the Viper, he checks the car THOROUGHLY front to back...his site is tatorsdodge.msn.com, he's in South Salem, NY. He is not known as the "VIPER WIZARD" for nothing!!! :2tu: good luck ~juli