2005 Copperhead For sale

Stray Cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2005 Copperhead that I am listing for sale. I am also listing two other vehicles for sale, a 1967 Firebird 400 and a 1966 Pontiac 2+2 421 four speed Convertible. I am selling the first two that sell and keeping the one that does not. I love them all. Really wanted to keep the Viper and the 2+2 and hope it is one of them that does not sell.

Will list the Viper in the Classifieds. It is a long story. They are all listed on the Prowleronline site and will go into hemmings this weekend. So we will see which one I keep. Thanks,

John

OP
OP
S

Stray Cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry,

I have never been able to upload pictures to this site - I'll look into it again this evening.

Thanks,

John

OP
OP
S

Stray Cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,

That is actually another car that I posted as it shows the color beautifully - I have shots of my actual car but right now in Ohio it is gloomy so the Copperhead paint isn't as beautiful as it is in the full sunlight. I will take shots of my Viper tomorrow and post (or send to you if that's OK). The car is perfect with only 800 miles on it and I keep my cars clean so it is cleaner than the day I picked it up from the dealer....

Sincerely,

John

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully this all works out for you John... Maybe one of the other cars will sell then you can keep your sweet Copper Head :nana:

I have a tendency to pile up the cars too...

Its a terrible disease, that will hopefully never be cured :2tu:

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....I have been all over Ohio, but I didn't remember seeing any palm trees :cool: :cool: :cool:

...if you send me some pix, I will get them on here for ya....tuiB

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point about the Copperhead color. The first one I saw was in the shade and I didn't care for it.

Second one I saw was at VIR out in the sun and I liked the color.

Third one I saw was a Copper w/black stripes Coupe last summer, and that pushed me over the top.

OP
OP
S

Stray Cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try and get pics to you today and we'll see how it goes. Thanks - Sent you a PM as well.

Thanks,

John

riwracer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About the Pontiac 2+2

How much are you asking? What is the color? Can you post some pictures? Is it the original engine? Does it have A/C, PS, or PB?