Great new look guys!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too many colors... can we tone it down just a hair? The top is all red, and the bottom is all blue...

but from a technical standpoint... good job! :thumbs:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too many colors... can we tone it down just a hair? The top is all red, and the bottom is all blue...

but from a technical standpoint... good job! :thumbs:

No worries on the design - you will have different "skin" options in the not-too-distant future and we will be narrowing the existing header and adding the drop down menus for the other areas like the Classifieds, etc. This was just our "first blush" to get the functionality to you guys ASAP.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries on the design - you will have different "skin" options in the not-too-distant future and we will be narrowing the existing header and adding the drop down menus for the other areas like the Classifieds, etc. This was just our "first blush" to get the functionality to you guys ASAP.

No prob... these things take time. Just glad you guys are on the ball. :thumbs:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the huge archives also need to be added back in a later stage or are we starting fresh? Looks good so far, just hoping that the old version will be added back as a skin option.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "old version" will not be added as a skin, although we may approximate some of the colors/fonts of it. I believe most of the archives are already in here and we have saved everything in the event anything is missing...

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad and slightly miffed that sneaky pete isnt anywhere to be found other than the banner ads. :/

I noticed that as well. I don't mean to moan and groan, but Sneaky Pete is the Original Viper Logo. That will never change!

The new board looks great... these guys have been working hard; that we call all see!

Keep up the great work and Thank You!

Jason

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it 'cause it's the same format as the other 2 car forums I am on, so I know where everythiing is hahaa!

now I just gotta get my signature banner with the Viper in it

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow awesome new update Chris. I still would like to have an avatar.:p and my sig went ****!

--RS

go to "user cp" at the top of the page. go to control panel, then edit profile. enter your VIN in BOTH blanks at the bottom. this should change you to an "owner". you THEN can add an avatar.

also look for edit signature in the control panel to add or edit sigs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh