Our Open House Saturday BJ Motors April 14th

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hosting an open house on April 14th, Saturday from 9am - 4pm. It would fantastic to see your support from Va/Md/NC/NJ/NY. Everyone will have an opportunity to meet and greet with other Viper owners, and just hang out. We have opened the speed shop and I would like for everyone to meet Brad King who is doing all of the wrenching for our new division Route 6 Motorsports. I looked and the weather stated 68 and clear. I really hope that everyoen with or without your Viper can make it to our open house. We are trying to make this an annual event. There will be a few Vipers here. Hopefully if I can arrange it we will have BBQ and snacks, chips, sodas, water. Please, Please, Please show your support it is going to be a great day.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the responses, it will be a good day. They are not calling for rain temperature in the 70's. I will have BBQ, Chips & Sodas. Bring your Vipers and any other SRT Products it will be a fun day. Lastly the local sheriff's department has been running radar , please watch your speed on Rt 6 from 55 to 45.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave