how to change your info on the post

Reaction score
I must not be asking the right people to change my status from enthusiast to owner or whatever and when I post I would like my info to follow I have tried a couple of times hey master of the board get a day job will ya where do I go to do someone help thanks Rich

Reaction score
Go look in the Forum that covers ALL of this. Known issues, work in progress.....TONS of help there. THAT Forum is for Board Issues....THIS Forum is for SRT-10 issues. :)

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to "USER CP" at the top of the home page. You need to fill out the profile information and include your VIN number to be recognized as an owner. As for your "avatar" I have no idea. I sent an email out requesting how to add it but I have heard nothing.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I read that the option to add an avatar isn't available unless it lists you as a VCA member and not an enthusiast or Viper owner.

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct in you need to go to "User CP". Once you select User CP, you will see the option Edit Avatar. From there you just need to list the URL and also select the radio button to allow you to use an Avatar.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are correct in you need to go to "User CP". Once you select User CP, you will see the option Edit Avatar. From there you just need to list the URL and also select the radio button to allow you to use an Avatar.

But I think it will only give you the add avatar option if you are a VCA member.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT does not work a stated above when you go back and check it on a post. I have no idea why I am listed as a "Enthusiast" when I have filled out the forms with my VIN Number and my VCA Membership number. I also uploaded my avatar and it said it went through but it still does not how up. I am also a VCA Sponsor. Who do we contact to fix this problem?

Robbie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh