Check in Oklahoma Members!

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
(OKViper- This follows up on our exchange of PM a few weeks ago. My VCA membership application got processed, so I can now post here.)

I'm not from Oklahoma, but I'm close- Wichita KS. Some of us in the Wichita area are trying to get an informal group together once a month or so (for some information, do a search for "Wichita" in the Gen I/II and Gen III sections). If any of you guys in northern Oklahoma want to join in, let me know. Thanks.

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know or know how to find out how many VCA members are in Oklahoma and by region. It would be nice to be able to contact some of them by email for events. There was a charity event up here at the ******'s in Tulsa. I was only able to do a drive by on my way to the office, but it looked like there was a yellow RT-10 and a silver SRT-10 up there. Would have been cool to make a great showing.

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checking in. First time back on the computer since eye surgery two weeks ago. Not sure when i'll be driving the Viper again, (one eye patched gives lousy depth of field vision), but recovery prognosis is very good, just takes alot of time.
Aside from emails to members, this site is about all there is for advance notification of events. Those of us in the Tulsa area are totaly unorganised.

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for the Tulsa area there are several other owners, known through forums, that seem to do a lot of get togethers. Whenever I here of some of the events I'll post them up.

jbowling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine was the silver SRT-10 and I met the guy with the yellow (although I can't remember his name). We did talk about the same thing though, a way to do a get together for Viper owners in the area.

My email is [email protected]

vip06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im ready to go out in a group drive! :drive: It will be fun to see more than myself getting the looks.:D If someone has any ideas lets hear em? If not ill look at trying to get us a drive put together. :eater:

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys should be getting emails about local events and happenings from the OKVCA President Jon H....If you aren't send me your email via PM and I'll forward it to him...

Sterling

vip06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have but just dont seem like much going on. I know its hot but im ready to go do something! :drive:

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What exactly is the Autocross event with the Porche club at the TCC on Aug. 24th. I have a neighbor that races his Porche nationally and I would ask him but he is rarely around. More than likely I am in, sound like a hell of a good time.

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Oklahoma VCA newsletter said 8AM to 2PM at TCC at 81st and 169. Not sure exactly what is going on but I am trying to find out. Definitley down for that. I hope my neighbor brings his GT out there:drooler:

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I just got done talking to him and it sounds awesome. They set up an autocross section up in the back of the campus parking lot. He said it was like $20.00, which sound low, and they do the times and all. I have never been to one but this sounds pretty fun. I think the wife and I are in.

vip06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill go to! Sounds like fun maybe we can get a few cars from around the city to go!

SnakeBit06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello! Just bought a 2006 Blue w/Silver Stripes. I'm in NW OKC, until July, then I'll be moving to Wiesbaden, Germany. I'll be home June 25th, any events/get togethers between June 25th and July 10th?