NORCAL VIPER Sitings

SF Final 286

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have seen a Red/White stripe GTS (FE??) that lives somewhere in Hillsborough last year, do you know of him?

Bill

Hey Hillsborough neighbors,
I live in Hillsborough and have a FE. I used to live on Black Mountain Rd. and now live in lower Hillsborough. See ya around the neighborhood someday!
What's with all the red GTS's?:rolaugh:

Dennis

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Hillsborough and have a FE. I used to live on Black Mountain Rd. and now live in lower Hillsborough. See ya around the neighborhood someday!

Dennis

The running joke at Valaya is whenever I bring my red/white in, 3 more come in or are already there that day. I've never seen less than 2 red/whites there. :smirk:

VPR RACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Dennis

I remember seeing one on Blk Mtn/Marborough, and one on Kenilworth, not sure if it was the same car. We should all meet at the Hillsborough Concourse one day. 2 red/silver stripe, 1 red/white stripe

Bill

GTS1998

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have seen the one on Kenilworth. I also see one on Hillsborough Blvd. in a driveway on occasion. My Red/Silver GTS usually goes out on the weekends. I'm near Black Mountain and Skyline.

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My good friend Rob lives off Black Mtn and Marlborough, Red 2005 SC w/Silver stripe and mine a 2004 Red no stripe (San Mateo). We have been in the area recently. I work in Foster City and drive mine to work. Rob works in So. San Francisco and drives his.

SF Final 286

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I remember seeing one on Blk Mtn/Marborough, and one on Kenilworth, not sure if it was the same car. We should all meet at the Hillsborough Concourse one day. 2 red/silver stripe, 1 red/white stripe

Bill

Yeah we should have an area at the Concourse specially set aside for Vipers to be displayed.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a Red GTS no stripes going south on Highway 101 between Tully and Capitol around 1 PM Saturday.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Green Gen1 on Winfield Blvd. San Jose

I used to live by the Lake on Winfield/Coleman, I saw that Green Gen 1 a few times. Funny, once I was at Oakridge and the Green Gen 1 was in the Valet parking by BJ's and everyone was walking by with the ooo's and aaa's and WOW's, Its a Viper. Crazy , 13+ years later and it still gets people talking when they walk by it.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW!!! great post MikeR:quack:

:2tu:

Why dont you take those 2 thumbs and put them back where they came from..........
You KNOW where that is and its very unfortunate that i know too.:*****:

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday Morning around 8:30, I followed a Yellow GenII Rt/10 up Monterey Highway into downtown San Jose.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just saw a Bumble Bee GTS at the 24 hour gym on Capitol/Mckee on Saturday. Rare color combo, was cool to see it sitting by itself. Anyways, anyone from here. Dont see many of those around.

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think I saw Kyle's "Wigginz" in Concord a few days ago in a parking lot. Red with silver stripes.

That was probably me! Have trouble finding fun places to drive that I do a lot of errands in it. As far as I know I'm the only red/silver GTS around. What Viper do you drive? Looks like an SRT10 Coupe from the looks of your avatar... I've only seen a black one around Walnut Creek.

Sorry for the delayed response heheh.

Last edited:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was probably me! Have trouble finding fun places to drive that I do a lot of errands in it. As far as I know I'm the only red/silver GTS around. What Viper do you drive? Looks like an SRT10 Coupe from the looks of your avatar... I've only seen a black one around Walnut Creek.

Sorry for the delayed response heheh.

Once weather gets better, i may be up your way on a friday night or two. My fiance's dad meets with some guys at a Baja Fresh in Concord area. Its a car meet and they grab dinner, roped off section to park cars. Anyways, I went once lst year, it was fun. A older gen 1 rolled thru too. Ill let you know when im in the area.

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike, that sounds like a lot of fun... let me know when you are heading up. I'd like to see what everyone else drives around here.

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been seeing a red Gen 2 RT/10 (00-02 wheels) in the Clayton (mostly)/Concord area. Does anyone know who this is? I've seen him a quite a few times in the past month or two. Even saw the car coming out of the car wash down the street :omg: just about drove off the road when I saw that... I'd trust a car wash even less than I'd trust a valet driver. Maybe he owns the place and they do a good job or something, I dunno :dunno:

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was coming back from Rocklin on 80 heading west (before the business 80 split in citrus heights??) and saw a yellow gen 2 RT/10 going the other way. Think it was on Saturday the 15th.