Copperhead Orange vs. Range Rover Sport Vesuvius Orange for Street Serpent

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Thanks in advance for the help. Has anyone seen the Viper Copperhead Orange next to the Range Rover Sport Vesuvius Orange? I just picked up the body panels from Jeff Lemke for my Street Serpent project and I'm getting more excited about it by the minute.

I really like the Copperhead Color and it seems that the Vesuvious Orange is just a bit more orange - which may look a bit more exotic and highlight the lines of the Street Serpent. Black and/or snakeskin stripes might just send it over the top!

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thats funny you ask me and this guy in the rover were admiring each others color the other day, that being said i think that my cars color is better

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just looked at a Orange RR in a photo and the color looksquite close to copperhead to me. I'm trying to upload the photo but "my photo's" says I'm overlimit. Still deleting old photos.....

anyone know what the limit is now?

Jeff

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
75 megs is the limit now but you will also have some trouble loading high megapixel picks. I had to crop mine to get it to work.

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thats funny you ask me and this guy in the rover were admiring each others color the other day, that being said i think that my cars color is better

Hey how about the Vette copper color? I have heard from somewhere before that it looks almost exactly the same as the Viper...:D

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
75 megs is the limit now but you will also have some trouble loading high megapixel picks. I had to crop mine to get it to work.

I'm down to 3.4 mb and it still tells me I'm over limit. I only have a few pics left.

Jeff

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
since were talkin gabout the vesuvius orange on range rovers i tried to order one on wednesday in that color they said no it was for the original rr sports only limited edition :( ended up buying a black one instead (with black interior) sport supercharged that is

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
From what I've seen and all of the pictures that I have reviewed over the past week - the Viper Copperhead Orange and the Vesuvious Orange are very, very similar. Both colors seem to vary from copper to orange based on the light conditions - whereas the Vette copper color seems to stay the same copper color no matter the light conditions.

Couple of examples:

8409100_0346.jpg

10737Copperhead_5.jpg

That being said - I am leaning towards the standard Viper Copperhead color.

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
OK - so here's another twist. This picture is the special raffle car that was a one-off color. Definitely more orange than the standard copperhead - but not quite sure if it's better?
Raffle_Copperhead.jpg