SRT-10 4 Piece Trim Ring Set

BlackCrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone install these ?
Considering them but can't tell too much from the picture

You must be registered for see images

PS- How does the Corsa exhaust sound & perform Vs. Stock ?
Do you Need a new tune after install ??
If so what's the best CAI ??

Last edited:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the ones for temp guages and oil pressure on center console but didnt do the speedo cluster. Nice look, I did the cupholder piece too. i dont think you notice the speedo ones as much.

OP
OP
B

BlackCrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the ones for temp guages and oil pressure on center console but didnt do the speedo cluster. Nice look, I did the cupholder piece too. i dont think you notice the speedo ones as much.

Thanks ...how do you like your corsa over stock ?

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished my Corsa track with random tech cats. Sounds like a race car now. Very happy with the ease of installation. It takes time to install them so don't rush it. The hardest part was getting the front bolt of the sills offand aligning the sills opening.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zero altitude has trim rings that are polished and squared off but I like the MGW ones better as they come hi polished like chrome and have rounded lips on the front of them. They also make matching accessories.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks ...how do you like your corsa over stock ?

Love it. Sounded great with just Corsa, then I added RT hi flow cats. But my buddy was cruising around with NO cats and his sounded even meaner. So finally i removed cats, now it barks pretty loud. :D
But for some its too loud. Regardless you will be happy with the Corsa. I wouldnt put any other exhaust on. Between my buddy and I we have tested and heard about 7-8 different setups. Corsa is best overall.

Tranzow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have the MGW trim rings, including drink holder in chrome. Superior quality, and simple (no tool) install. It really dresses up the interior! I also got the MGW chrome radio knob which I removed as it looked a bit out of place.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth