Hey, Where's my avatar?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
since we went to the new style forum, I lost my pics in the avatar...Big Italian, can you help???

the new forum allows you to dowload your own avatar and change it whenever you wish!

i am still doing custom avatar work for others if you need that kind of help. LMK.

96ViperCS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok...how about some help for the new kid. When I go under the edit avatar mine is blank and I can't figure out how to add an image. I tried reset fields and unclicking he no avatar radio button but no dice. Thanks for the lesson. :dunno:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok...how about some help for the new kid. When I go under the edit avatar mine is blank and I can't figure out how to add an image. I tried reset fields and unclicking he no avatar radio button but no dice. Thanks for the lesson. :dunno:

a new policy is in place - only VCA members can have an avatar. if you are a VCA member, let chris know so he can get your status changed. but as long as you are listed as an owner or an enthusiast, the system wont allow you to have an avatar and a signature.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Verified your VIN and VCA number. You should now be able to go to your profile (User CP towards the top left of this page) and upload your avatar. Vipers if you please. :2tu:

Welcome aboard!