A&C Performance - Paxton Supercharger

gunther

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I had a Paxton supercharger and Corsa exhaust installed on my 06 SRT Coupe by A&C Performance and they did a flawless job! I'm a stickler for details and Todd and Mike did not let me down. From top to bottom the installation was perfect.

I looked for symetry when examining the work they did and could not find a thing that wasn't top notch. Every clamp - every bracket and hose was installed with an eye for detail. Even the hose clamps on the fuel pumps were all facing the same way. Very impressive.

The car? It runs perfectly! I wanted a safe set-up and that's exactly what I got.

I went back and forth as to who to give this work to and I'm glad I chose A&C Performance.

That's my two cents.

Best regards,

Gregg

Last edited:

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be going down to deliver all of Gregg's stock take-off parts to his house shortly. When I do that I will snap some pics and post them.

The car turned out great Gregg! We appreciate your comments and am glad your enjoying your car all over again.

Remember anything you need at all call me anytime.

Todd Abrams
A&C Performance

Last edited by a moderator:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Gregg and welcome to the forums! I see this is your first post and that's great. Be sure to put your Viper VIN in your profile and we will get your title changed. And if you haven't become a VCA member yet, please do!

Again, welcome aboard.

I had a Paxton supercharger and Corsa exhaust installed on my 06 SRT Coupe by A&C Performance and they did a flawless job! I'm a stickler for details and Todd and Mike did not let me down. From top to bottom the installation was perfect.

I looked for symetry when examining the work they did and could not find a thing that wasn't top notch. Every clamp - every bracket and hose was installed with an eye for detail. Even the hose clamps on the fuel pumps were all facing the same way. Very impressive.

The car? It runs perfectly! I wanted a safe set-up and that's exactly what I got.

I went back and forth as to who to give this work to and I'm glad I chose A&C Performance.

That's my two cents.

Best regards,

Gregg

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paxton currently has CARB numbers for these systems.

I had this on my 03 and it was a hoot. Only issues is that Corsa track exhaust had a bit of drone. Mike installed a set of Vortex Cones (PartsRack) and it was perfect.

The car was so easy to drive at low revs. Just like a stock car that was tuned to perfection. When the revs came up, it turns into a pulling machine.

Only warning is for those that want to get even more than Paxton's stock system, the cars can get a bit cranky. Think Paxton found the "sweet spot" in drivability, power and reliability.

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the Paxton, I have had one for 2 years now on my 04 and it has been flawless! I think Paul said it right, Paxton is the cheepest route to get good horsepower increases and still very driveable.

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A&C Performance
Murrieta, CA

This is our location.

Gregg actually put down 682rwhp 645rwtq. His car ran VERY strong, and this pull was only with a 10 minute cooldown between pulls. We actually could have down a few things and gotten even more power, but with as hard as this particular car ran, we saw no reason.

Gregg wanted stock driveability, and perfect fit and finish. He can drive this car as hard as he wants, in ANY weather, any distance, and this car would not miss a beat.

We delivered as promised.

When your car comes to A&C, Mike and I are the only ones touching your vehicle. It stays cared for, safe, and NOT driven (unless there is suspension work done or work concerning driveability)

You can reach Mike and myself at any time via work or cel phones

Todd

Last edited by a moderator:

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A&C Performance
Murrieta, CA

This is our location.

Gregg actually put down 682rwhp 645rwtq. His car ran VERY strong, and this pull was only with a 10 minute cooldown between pulls. We actually could have down a few things and gotten even more power, but with as hard as this particular car ran, we saw no reason.

Gregg wanted stock driveability, and perfect fit and finish. He can drive this car as hard as he wants, in ANY weather, any distance, and this car would not miss a beat.

We delivered as promised.

When your car comes to A&C, Mike and I are the only ones touching your vehicle. It stays cared for, safe, and NOT driven (unless there is suspension work done or work concerning driveability)

You can reach Mike and myself at any time via work or cel phones

Todd

Those ars some great numbers. I would love to install a paxton on My Viper , but I need some $$$$$$. Good luck and drive carfully !!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth