94 RT/10 spec ?

DVS_V10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok so I have a 94 RT/10 and was looking up specs for that year and found that the 94 is not suposed to have the yellow in the temp gage the hood lach is supose to pull out and the calipers should say viper. well mine has the yellow and the red in the temp gage the hood lach pulls down and has rt/10 on the calipers wich all are part of the 93 specs. can anyone give me some more info on these things.

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 94 only has red in the temp gauge, but latch pulls down and calipers says RT/10. Probably means they used some parts left over from the 93 vipers until they ran out, then used the new ones?

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok so I have a 94 RT/10 and was looking up specs for that year and found that the 94 is not suposed to have the yellow in the temp gage the hood lach is supose to pull out and the calipers should say viper. well mine has the yellow and the red in the temp gage the hood lach pulls down and has rt/10 on the calipers wich all are part of the 93 specs. can anyone give me some more info on these things.

My 94 has no yellow only red in the temp guage. It has RT10 on the calipers, and the hood release pulls down. Hmmm. LOL

Red94Roadster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The changes you are referring to were running changes in 1994, which means they took place mid model year.

G

grcforce327

Same here!

OP
OP
D

DVS_V10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
cool thanks for the response kind of intresting seeing how small changes in a car make for some intresting descusion.