Texas Viper Roundup

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Ryan Fox of the Texas South Central for putting together the Roundup. The Houston club had six members in their cars to make the trip. Great cruise and even better to get to know everyone. Look forward to the pics.

Jim

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Viper Owner,

Last weekend was the 2007 Texas Viper Roundup…and boy did we round them up!

We started off with a great meet and greet Friday night followed by a Q and A tech session then moved off to a small dinner filled with conversation and laughs all the way around!

Saturday we arose to an overcast and cooler morning that we all caravanned through in order to arrive at our first event consisting of dyno-ing our cars and learning how to clean them. We had good conversations and relatively good dyno numbers (I was happy J ) to keep us busy for the first couple of hours…then the itch began to grow, for the hill country roads were calling our names. And now the real fun kicked in…nothing like looking in front of you and looking behind you to see nothing but Vipers and the hills of the hill country.

Later that afternoon we met up with the North Texas club…there we were…all of the Texas Viper clubs in one dusty, middle-of- no-where gas station for some quick exchanging of handshakes and stories. A few pictures later the North Texas group went on their way and the rest of us, headed back to Round Rock for dinner and a car show.

All in all, I had a great time and am looking forward to having an even bigger and better event scheduled for next March…so mark you calendars!

Take care and enjoy these pictures and short video.

I will be sending out a DVD to the Texas club Presidents for distribution…if anyone else once a dvd, let me know.

Take care!

Ryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILlHQcpvHB8

http://public.fotki.com/TexasMike/automotive-1/automotive_events/viper-events/texas-viper-roundup/dsc5404.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper