Diamondback/roe Comes Alive!

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Kevin... sorry for not chiming in sooner here. Everything looks absolutely AWESOME!!! I love it. I can't wait to see your snake sitting next to Lauri's at Carlisle this summer. You've been a great guy to deal with and I'm really pleased that you're so satisfied with the hood. Everything came together very nicely, I'm proud to have had a hand in it buddy :2tu:

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Kevin... sorry for not chiming in sooner here. Everything looks absolutely AWESOME!!! I love it. I can't wait to see your snake sitting next to Lauri's at Carlisle this summer. You've been a great guy to deal with and I'm really pleased that you're so satisfied with the hood. Everything came together very nicely, I'm proud to have had a hand in it buddy :2tu:

Roger, I just wanted to say thank you again, the car has a whole new look, your hood gives off an attitude the car should personify; get too close and you will be bitten!!!! Beautiful job Roger and thank you again, every viper I own will have one of your hoods on it (if your making one for that generation):2tu:

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like the chance off rain is called off today guys, just mostly cloudy I will be driving the snake to the lunch. Hope to see you there! Kevin

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KNIGHT VIPER ~ all i can say is WOW! Everything looks great! Man you sure did break that piggy bank didn't you lol, man what a transformation! The hood looks AWESOME, i can't wait to get my Diamondback hood, Roger should be starting my hood build soon, not that i'm in a hurry though because I won;t be back for at least 4 1/2 months but it's just exciting to know i'll have that hood on my Viper :)

P.S. I'm SO jealous you have a Roe and I don't :( just bought my first home so it'll be a while before i can afford one :( my days of spending every penny i make on my Viper is over. But I can;t complain i still have the nitrous lol. So what numbers does she put down?

My Viper is back home in the garage with no hood wondering what is going on, she dosen't know the Diamondback hood is coming!

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
KNIGHT VIPER ~ all i can say is WOW! Everything looks great! . So what numbers does she put down?

My Viper is back home in the garage with no hood wondering what is going on, she doesn't know the Diamondback hood is coming!

Thanks James, You still have the top/wheels (I LOVE THAT LOOK) on me though buddy:2tu:
I know how you feel, I sold my hood before I had my new one and the car was just sitting in the garage hood-less but it made it a great time to do the blower.

I haven't put it on the dyno yet but I have plans to in the near future, I'll post the #'s when I do because I'll be testing the new nitrous that suspends itself in the water **** injection.
Come home safe my Friend, Kevin

stonemaster44

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi knight viper, it looks great! no no it looks stunning!!!! awesome job, and I thought my car looks good oh boy I'm wrong! love the yellow color. congratulation man enjoy!!!!!!

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wanted to apologize to anyone who was waiting to see what the Snow Performance Nitro Booster added to the water **** injection did for HP # on the dyno. The shop that can do the tunning didn't have 6 lug adapters for their dyno but said they would order a set. When they come in, I will get the testing done and post the results on a new thread

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great looking car AND hood!

question - stock hoods come with heat pads. why doesnt yours have one? does it not need one? sure looks great without it!

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
great looking car AND hood!

question - stock hoods come with heat pads. why doesnt yours have one? does it not need one? sure looks great without it!

Thanks Big, The way the hood is vented in the middle to allow heat to escape, especially off the blower would be coved/sealed by a pad.

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kevin,

Did US do the paint job or was it done locally? How is the color match? Where did you get the paint?

Roger (US Exotics) doesn't paint at his shop, you need to have a local shop take care of that, my car is a custom color and the paint was only a year old so the paint shop (Harford Custom Coach Works 410-836-1919) in Street MD did the painting and the color match was perfect, I couldn't be happier!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roger (US Exotics) doesn't paint at his shop, you need to have a local shop take care of that, my car is a custom color and the paint was only a year old so the paint shop (Harford Custom Coach Works 410-836-1919) in Street MD did the painting and the color match was perfect, I couldn't be happier!
Ever think about adding black stripes? I think they would look sick on your Viper! You know I wouldn't steer you wrong man!

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Kevin... sorry I couldn't make it down to Carlisle to hang with you guys. I was really looking forward to it, but ended up having some last-minute contract work to finish here at the shop :( ... I'll definitely have to catch up with ya soon again to see the car all finished in person... the pics still look incredible.

James!!!!... I'm really lookin' forward to see yours all finished too. When do you get back to the states??? I heard that your car just went into the shop... Can't wait to see it man. Let me know if you need anything at all.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROGER ~ You and I both man, The hood guides and hinge cam in the mail yesterday so as soon as my dad installs the hood on the car and drives it down to Pauls paint shop it'll be done within 2 weeks. I got back to the states 5 days ago WAHOO!

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
James, I did think about the black stripes (a lot) or even just a different style stripe (stinger or a ghost snake) on the hood itself, if it was a GTS I probably would have done it but 'for now' I'm leaving it clean. I didn't even install the carbon fiber badges I ordered for it.

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Roger, just let me know when you want to get together and I can clear up my schedule just about anytime. I loved to show you the top 'exotic' trophy it just earned in a big show in DE. I know you been super busy and we did miss you in Carlisle so if you need me to come your way I can do that also. Roger, again thank you for creating what has been the most exciting/fun visual mod I have even seen added to Viper. Take care, KV

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456