Diamondback/roe Comes Alive!

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After a long winter hibernation the snake is finally awake! I want to send special thanks you to Roger @ US Exotics, he is excellent to work with and I couldn't’t be happier with his creativity and craftsmanship and also to Joe @ PBJ truly a man who knows his way around the heart of a viper and it’s owner. The mods that were added ‘this’ winter are; Diamondback hood, Roe blower w/ H2o ****, fan kit and silicone hoses, Jesel RR Acufab 70mm throttle bodies, Belanger headers, PBJ air box & catch can, 172deg thermostat, Alan's 3core radiator (temp stays right in the middle), Unitrax half shafts, Autoform front splitter and roof vent (just to see if I wanted to add the real thing) PS2'S front and rear, carbon fiber emblems (whoops I new I forgot to do something today;)) and front lowering spring caps.Put all together with everything I did last year this Snake is really starting to come alive and has me excited for next winter already! Thanks again to all my fellow brothers in the greatest car club on earth the VCA:2tu: . Kevin

Diamondback_020.jpg

Diamondback_028.jpg

Diamondback_016.jpg

Diamondback_037.jpg

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your RT looks great. That hood is just bad ass.

Yes indeed it is, Roger does Awesome work. Now we just need to get Roger in his own Viper so he can design even more parts for it. Does anyone know how we could find out what a setup like this looks like in a wind-tunnel?

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! From the pics, it looks like the fit on the hood is excellent. Nice job on the engine detailing as well.

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that looks great!! I love the autoform splitter with the hood. Damn now I wish I would have kept mine instead of the hms front end.

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn Kevin, looks great. All it needs is some wheels.:ponder:

Thanks John, I was thinking the same thing but after smashing the piggy bank to finish up this winters mods I'll have to wait a little while longer for rims. I thought I wanted a set of 505A's then I saw yours and another yellow RT with black centers and a polished lips and it has me leaning that direction:dunno:

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That hood looks familiar......

Congratulations, it is an awesome hood!!!!!

RedEnuf93 you have to feel pretty awesome having the first one built, I loved your car from the first time I saw it. I know there is only a few of them out there @8 and counting but I'm proud to be in the Diamondback club and I pray you don't mind a little company;)
Hope to see you on another cruise or at Carlisle again this year.

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks awesome,

X2 needs new wheels!

This is one of Rogers favorite views of his artwork AND you can also see I TRIED to make the stock rims look better, I removed the clear and high polished the aluminum (haven't found anything better than Mothers Billet aluminum polish, and I've tried a lot) I still agree about the wheels but it will have to wait till next winter

Diamondback_024.jpg

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took a better shot of the underneath of the hood, Roger can give you the option of putting a drip shield under the louver in the center of the hood, to prevent water dripping on your motor or cutting it out, like seen bellow.

Diamondback_053.jpg

Diamondback_059.jpg

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very cool Viper. Nice job.

Jeff

Now all we need to do is add one of your new tops to it then it would be looking great!
I wanted to get the measurement from the seat to the roof (headroom) with one of the aftermarket tops installed. My seat is dropped two inches but if there is a racing seat that could get me lower,r that wouldn't be out of the question. My helmet touches with my existing setup.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now all we need to do is add one of your new tops to it then it would be looking great!
I wanted to get the measurement from the seat to the roof (headroom) with one of the aftermarket tops installed. My seat is dropped two inches but if there is a racing seat that could get me lower,r that wouldn't be out of the question. My helmet touches with my existing setup.

Just keep your stock top for when you go to the track. That's what I did.

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Roger, said he would be at Carlisle this summer (so will I) so if anyone wants to meet the man and see his work in person, that is a great event, if you can make it!!

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Pat, good to hear from you! I'm certainly going to try, still working on the childrens and my schedule but it's looking good for making it. Hope to see you there, Kevin

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Car looks Amazing GREAT job. The best hardtop you can put on an RT/10 for Racing is the Autoform, it gives you about 4 inches of additional headroom over stock, especially if you are fairly tall like me 6'0". I think the rims look hot polished like that too.:2tu:

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks Amazing GREAT job. The best hardtop you can put on an RT/10 for Racing is the Autoform, it gives you about 4 inches of additional headroom over stock, especially if you are fairly tall like me 6'0". I think the rims look hot polished like that too.:2tu:

My stock hardtops fits me for racing and I know I can switch back and forth without too much difficulty from stock to Jeff's top. I love the look of his top, the ability to take it with you and the built in roof scoop. I just don't know being 6'3" with a tall torso if I will fit in it or not even with the 2" lowered seat.
thats why I wanted someone to measure one for me if they could. Thanks, Kevin

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a Knockout HomeRun!!

Love the whole thing!

That's probably the coolest (double entendre here) Roe car yet!

:D

Jay K.

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally got my laptop hooked up to do some data logging and I never knew with adding water **** you can get a car up to almost 10 (9.71 so far) psi of boost on a 6.5lb pulley. WOW! I can't wait to learn all I can about the VEC software.