Racking by date - Illustrated Guides

D

DAMN YANKEE

Gentlemen,

I have noticed that when I take the time to reset the Illustrated Guides by clicking on the column header to place the Guides in Chronological order (newest first) that when I go in at a later time they still are in random order. It used to be that the newest guides were on top.

What am I doing wrong?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now try it - the default was set by title and I reset it by last post time. I can also have it sort by thread start date if you prefer - just let me know!

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

Its upside down, would you please set it so that the last Illustrated Guide submitted is on top. Right now, the oldest Illustrated Guide is on top, newest on the bottom.

Oddly enough, when you look at the Illustrated Header (From the Main Menu, before you select it) one sees the newest offering listed. But when you go into the Illustrated Guides, the oldest is on top and one has to tap the header to have the Chrono list switch out.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be fixed! And on another note, is it possible to get your Viper in your avatar rotation? We are kinda pushing that as our standard for avatars - not that yours isn't cool!

:notworthy: