2nd Annual NY/CT Poker Run - June 2nd, 2007

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a OUTRAGE the MAN is at it again trying to keep you down.SOMEONE photoshop this I was there it read NY/CT SECOND ANNUAL AFRICAN AMERICAN POKER RUN 2007 brought to you by NAACP.

I saw one that said "CT/NY Second Annual Italian-American Poker Run 2007". :D Unfortunately, I missed this event but it looks like it was a success!

- Tony

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The name of the event had nothing to do with the lack of Viper participants. Many of us simply find it to be an extraordinary showing of hubris.

It is however, a perfect illustration of your interests. It was never a NY/CT Viper event. We don't advertise our events on the Ferrari and Lambo websites. Rather than being impressed by your continual listing of exotic cars (that you were warned about), most Viper club members become DISinterested. The "charitable aspect" of the event is admirable, but it's clearly secondary to the show.

Hey, you did your thing Keith and you should be fine with it without casting ANY disparaging words towards the club. That's where I draw the line. Don't go there.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The name of the event had nothing to do with the lack of Viper participants. Many of us simply find it to be an extraordinary showing of hubris.

It is however, a perfect illustration of your interests. It was never a NY/CT Viper event. We don't advertise our events on the Ferrari and Lambo websites. Rather than being impressed by your continual listing of exotic cars (that you were warned about), most Viper club members become DISinterested. The "charitable aspect" of the event is admirable, but it's clearly secondary to the show.

Hey, you did your thing Keith and you should be fine with it without casting ANY disparaging words towards the club. That's where I draw the line. Don't go there.

The charitable aspect was secondary? I am sorry but you are VERY wrong there. That was the primary point of the event. It was stressed quite a few times. How you can even say that it was not the primary point is just ludicrous. This was a fun event but was ONLY made to raise money for the charity. Yes it is nice to get the cars out to have a nice drive but we could do that any weekend. THIS ONE WAS FOR ST JUDE'S!!!

As for where this event was advertised. I will say it again, this event was made for the charity to raise money. I could care less about people thinking that because there are other cars there that this is not an event for them. That is their problem! Everything has to be so political with some of these people that it just ticks me off. If it is not their way then they want to b**** about it until it is made their way. Well too bad for them.

Lastly, you are saying the event was a big showing of hubris? What is that supposed to mean? You think that I called the event my second annual charity event because I wanted to inflate my ego or something to that nature? I feel that when someone creates an event of this magnatude, they can call it whatever the h*** they want to. Chuck calls his BBQ, Tator's BBQ and not the NY/CT VCA BBQ. What is the difference with a f***ing name?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look out for" THE 1st.ANNUAL GRANNY'S KICKING YOUR *** POKER RUN" get ready for the beat down. *** ***

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The charitable aspect was secondary? I am sorry but you are VERY wrong there. That was the primary point of the event. It was stressed quite a few times. How you can even say that it was not the primary point is just ludicrous. This was a fun event but was ONLY made to raise money for the charity. Yes it is nice to get the cars out to have a nice drive but we could do that any weekend. THIS ONE WAS FOR ST JUDE'S!!!

As for where this event was advertised. I will say it again, this event was made for the charity to raise money. I could care less about people thinking that because there are other cars there that this is not an event for them. That is their problem! Everything has to be so political with some of these people that it just ticks me off. If it is not their way then they want to b**** about it until it is made their way. Well too bad for them.

Lastly, you are saying the event was a big showing of hubris? What is that supposed to mean? You think that I called the event my second annual charity event because I wanted to inflate my ego or something to that nature? I feel that when someone creates an event of this magnatude, they can call it whatever the h*** they want to. Chuck calls his BBQ, Tator's BBQ and not the NY/CT VCA BBQ. What is the difference with a f***ing name?

ROID RAGE, oh the good old days man I wish I could be young again. My motto use to be:
If your bladder don't splatter, your liver don't quiver up the dose cause it really don't matter.

Oh what a rush, I'm sorry I got off the subject having flashbacks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave