Thank you Doug Levin!

V

Venomiss

Hello everyone! I am kind of new to these boards....been reading for a long time but never posted. After stepping down from the local club as secretary for the last four years I have more time for fun:D ....and helping out my husband when needed.

Oh to be a fly on the wall at our house.

We got out in the Viper last night to meet other KC members and loved every minute.

Thank you Doug Levin!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drive:
Mrs. Y2k

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Mrs. Y2K--Chris's wife?????!! GOOD to have you onboard! We also got out in the BEAST last night, but didn't meet up with other Vipers, not many in our area. Weather is pleasant, 60's and sunny, how bout you? Nice to meet ya!
~juli~
**Your husband has been very helpful as I had some problems when we all switched to these new forums, he's very professional, very pleasant and polite!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Princess Mary,

What a nice post and Doug should be more than pleased with your endorsement, as those of us that know you realize you are "the POWER BEHIND THE THRONE " at the Marshall house. Doug this may be your best public thank you ever, as this means Mary loves the car maybe even more than Chris!! Sounds like the Super Bee VCA Snake is now a " Killer Bee" and I nominate Mary for the Queen of the Hive.:2tu:

Congrats to all on a Venomous Creation of Aspness ( VCA ) , and it's nice to know we have a National Officer and his Queen ,protecting the streets of Overland Park , Kansas over the plastic chebby boyz of GM. Dodge Uber Alles!!!:usa:

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Thank you Bill! You are too kind. :)

And thanks Juli-we are lucky enough to have quite a few members who like to drive.
Too bad the forecast for us this week is rain, rain, and more rain.

The Doug Levin Shrine is set up nicely
in our garage!:D

From a quote of Blazing Saddles..."What a nice guy!"

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am kind of new to these boards....been reading for a long time but never posted. After stepping down from the local club as secretary for the last four years I have more time for fun:D ....and helping out my husband when needed.

Oh to be a fly on the wall at our house.

We got out in the Viper last night to meet other KC members and loved every minute.

Thank you Doug Levin!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drive:
Mrs. Y2k

I dont understand this post? Yes Doug Levin is an Awesome guy, but what does this have to do with him?