Members in North East North Carolina

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all. Are there any Carolina club members in the North East corner of
North Carolina? I live in Currituck County, but I'm interested in cruises with anyone, anywhere in the Albemarle region. I placed my membership with the Va/Md chapter due to my location and friends living in southern Va. Those of us in this area(there are about 15, so far), get together on Sat. nights, or we caravan to the Va/MD events. We will also be attending the Viper Days at VIR. Let me know, as I am planning a VCA event, meaning cruise and cookout, for later in the summer. Tom, Silver '99 GTS

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How far are you from Va Beach? Just wondering since I've met owners in that area over the years.

OP
OP
D

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm only 4 Miles from the Va. border. The city right inside Va. is Chesapeake,
so Va. Beach city limits takes about 10 minutes.

OP
OP
D

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are your rwhp numbers just with the exhaust and tubes? Do you have headers?
I've had some engine work done. Roller rockers, flywheel, etc, but I haven't settled on an exhaust yet. As it is with the stock exhaust it dyno'ed at 440 rwhp. So what could I expect with high flow cats and maybe Borla cat-back? 470-480? Car is a '99 GTS

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John - Tom knows us pretty well. He's even been exposed to that disgusting Bugeater guy - locally and at VIR. And even then, he's managed to remain Viper loyal!