Viper In Italy !

Steppenwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH YEAH!!! Also italian people like Viper!

I'm one of these and I hope not only ONE !!!

COME ON.....:clap: :clap: :clap:

This is my red SRT 10 during a beautiful mountain sport driving in Alpi Dolomiti (last summertime).:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Very very good panorama and adrenaline sensations with all these ponies!:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:
Who was in these roads understand!;)

Imagine that I'm like an extra terrestrial in Italy with a crazy US car!.....who is also able to beat ferraris,lambo and maserati !.... and Porsche also (was my previous sport car a Carrera 4s before Viper).:devgrin: :devteeth:

In Europe activities of Viper fun in very rare ; there are official clubs in Germany,Swiss.
In Italy i know only some interested owners. and nothing more !

Also if i have a few time for this activities i hope to meet at least some viper friends in Dolomiti (very close to austrian & german border) as all other owner of brand car do everytime.

Good luck ....have fun with Viper :drive:

Luigi from IT :italy:

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Steppenwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luigi -

Very, very nice. Sembra grande!

:italy:

Hello Chris,
thank you for your compliments!
I want attach more photos for pleasure of all partecipants but unfortunatelly now is possible attached only 2 little misere JPG no HD.
Space is already full.
What's the matter ?
Luigi from IT:italy:(good avatar!!!!)

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Pictures Luigi! I am looking forward meeting you.

Contact me and call when you are driving across the Alps to Bavaria in the end of May!

You can send me the pics by email (I will post them) or upload into YOUR media gallery (see top of the page) here for publishing

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures Luigi, can you post some more. My grandfather and grandmother were from the Provincia de Campobasso, St. Croix area I think. They migrated to the USA in the early 1900's. I would love to visit the area someday.
Drive safe