Gen 3 First Ed. Wheels on Gen 1 RT/10 (OPINIONS PLEASE!!!)

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay finally got some time to get her all cleaned up and wheels bolted on. I know I need the chrome lug nuts, they are already on order. I think it may need to be dropped one inch and some cross drilled/slotted rotors to reallly finish her off. What do ya think??

NEW_RIMS_009.jpg

NEW_RIMS_007.jpg

NEW_RIMS_005.jpg

NEW_RIMS_003.jpg

NEW_RIMS_010.jpg

NEW_RIMS_008.jpg

NEW_RIMS_006.jpg

NEW_RIMS_002.jpg

Last edited:

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WoW !!!!! I'm amazed how good that looks . Those are my favorite Rims that looks extremely good . Amazing how much the overall look of a car can change from a set of rims . That is the best looking Gen 1 RT/10 rim combo in my own opinion . Thanks for sharing looks great! :2tu:

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the wheel to start with. :cool:
It should look good on most any car, it's very similar to a Fikse wheel

You must be registered for see images

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bombo, can you take some more pics. For some reason, I can't get a good side profile look, like the one photoshoped by Austin. It's the lighting, shadows or something. Also add a little armor-all to ehance the look.

I think they would look awesome, but need more shots (preferably on the road).

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agreed, I really like it! I am contemplating rim replacement as well, my 97 stockers I hear won't hold up well in race conditions, and I have a bunch of local guys pretty much strong arming me into racing my Viper. I think those rims will be a candidate for my gen II GTS.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, please post some more pictures. The wheels look great. The ONLY fuss I would have would be that they have "SRT" etched in the wheels...

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great now i realy want a set.....
Trying to get half a set from a UK member at the moment..........

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just changed my mind they look hiddious and do not suit that viper at all.
Email me and i will take them off you hands to save you some embarresment..........
LOL LOL!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now ya see that is exactly what I was thinkin BAZ!!! Its too bad that you wont be at Tator's this weekend or I PROBABLY would have just unbolted them right there and gave them to you and drove home on 4 borrowed spares. But, since you are not coming across the pond this time guess I will just have to hang on to them until something even more hidious comes along.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look HOT. If they were reasonably available a year ago, i would have chosen those over the split spoke SRT's for my GEN 1. GREAT JOB! You are not too far from me either, i am in Danbury CT...I look forward to seeing it in person this weekend at Tators BBQ...:2tu:

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks Great !! Would be nice if you could have a "Before & After" picture .....

Again car looks fantastic..

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels look killer on your RT!! Those are the best looking factory wheels I have seen put on a car! Nice choice!

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said it before with other Gen I and II's and I'll say it again. Awesome upgrade. Makes it look like you bought it yesterday.:2tu: Only thing I dislike about the pics is that the windows are still on while top is off. (sorry, ocd on my part):D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MAN that looks awesome! They really have a nice flow to them. Now let's see a set on a gen 2 :)

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look great Chuck...I will be looking at them through my rear veiw mirror on the way to Tators Sunday....AL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235