Ark City show and drags

Darell

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ark City has a show and drag session this Saturday, any Kansas or Oklahoma interested in meeting down there for some fun? Post if any are interested.

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Darell- I'd like to be able to attend, but I'm ******* next Saturday from about noon on, and I'm guessing this is an all-day event (or at least an afternoon event?).

OP
OP
D

Darell

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think we are in luck, it is form am till late in the day. Im only going to be able to stay a half day also. I will check and get back to you guys.

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Ark City show and drags- May 19th

Darell and I are planning to meet at 7:00 AM somewhere in Rose Hill, and head down to Arkansas City, Kansas for this event next Saturday, May 19th. The show starts at 8:00 AM. See www.chevelles.net/wichita for details.

NSXER, Compensating, and Silver_Snake, you have PM. If anyone else is interested in attending, let me know. Thanks.

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Darell, NSXER, and I had a fine time at the Arkansas City (KS) show yesterday, and the drive from Wichita to Ark City and back was a blast as well.

IMG_2417-S.JPG

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
With permission of NSXER and Darell, here's a few pictures of them at the strip, at the Ark City event yesterday.

IMG_4A.JPG

IMG_1A.JPG

I think NSXER must have been spraying a little gas on this run--

IMG_2A.JPG

IMG_5A.JPG

IMG_3A.JPG

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Darell and NSXER can't yet post here (although I think they're both working on becoming VCA members), so I'll report for them. They did a dozen or so runs, mostly in the mid-12s at 115 mph or so. As always, traction off the line was a bit of a challenge, and they might have been able to wring a little more out of the cars with a few more runs.